Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so scared to go to hell

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title: god is so real I don’t want to be bitter and angry
fire burning GIF by South Park

All you had to do CJ, was picking up anothER .is username :feelsjuice:

God is either sadistic and cruel or not real

god isnt real goy

You are a member of .is
This life is your hell

no point in worrying about it.

Life itself is hell

If god exists he is wholly evil. Fuck him

And Niggers only use Cash app. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God has already decided who goes to heaven and who doesn't. You can't do anything about it.

It's the most likely scenario if there is a god, don't tell me you're a retarded atheist.
Nevermind, I remember that you're that retarded nigger, obviously you're an atheist baiting.

Last edited:
It's the most likely scenario if there is a god, don't tell me you're a retarded atheist.
Nevermind, I remember that you're that retarded nigger, obviously you're an atheist baiting.
I’m a Christian actually and I know god is very real

”Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.“
‭‭

”So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV

”Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.“
‭‭

”So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV
Retarded nigger

God is either sadistic and cruel or not real
Believing in God and following religious doctrine can feel restrictive at times, especially if you're a sub5. Even in the most beautiful places in this world it'll always be like hell.

Don't worry, there isn't a Hell per se. However when you die you will exit this plane to enter a prison like afterlife where your soul will be trapped and tortured for all eternity to provide nourishment for deities that feed on your misery. It's kind of like Hell but it's not Hell, so that's the good news.

you should be scared to live in hell

This god you speak of gave us low tier genetics we are already in hell normies are fucking and living life we are suffering and rotting

Me too. It's the only reason why I don't suicide until I'm older.

Don't worry, there isn't a Hell per se. However when you die you will exit this plane to enter a prison like afterlife where your soul will be trapped and tortured for all eternity to provide nourishment for deities that feed on your misery. It's kind of like Hell but it's not Hell, so that's the good news.
Shocked GIF
I’m too high for this boss