Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm so sad that I didn't join in the 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
the join date is the most important thing and I can't change it, I can improve my postcount and time online but I can't change my join date :feelsree::feelsree: fuck fuck fuck this, I can also media maxxxxx and profile posts maxxx or chat maxxxx, discord messagges maxxxxx

BUT I CAN'T CHANGE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: THE JOIN DATE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: REEEEEEEE

dont worry u wont be here in 3 months anyway

Join date mogging people feels the best. Plus you're gonna get banned soon anyway. I can feel it.

Join date mogging people feels the best. Plus you're gonna get banned soon anyway. I can feel it.
I HAVE 70% WARNINGGGGGG KWGWHJAJWJJWJWJJWKEJJDJFJJS JSJSJJSJSJHDHDH

ur too active, gonna get a burn out quickly and get yourself banned for going to far or just leave out of boredom
Cope I'm on here everyday and I don't get burnt out.:feelsjuice:

Fr the only sad thing

I HAVE 70% WARNINGGGGGG KWGWHJAJWJJWJWJJWKEJJDJFJJS JSJSJJSJSJHDHDH
It's always the same, some users postmaxx like crazy and either get banned after a few weeks or just leave the site. Only very few people stay for the long run.

the join date is the most important thing and I can't change it, I can improve my postcount and time online but I can't change my join date :feelsree::feelsree: fuck fuck fuck this, I can also media maxxxxx and profile posts maxxx or chat maxxxx, discord messagges maxxxxx

BUT I CAN'T CHANGE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: THE JOIN DATE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: REEEEEEEE

I used to be a r/shortcels poster and lurked on this forum when I was 14 back in 2018, still pisses me off that it took me so long to make an account on here.

Cope I'm on here everyday and I don't get burnt out.:feelsjuice:
u havent flooded the site with threads within a short period of time after joining and gotten multiple warnings. Neither have u postmaxxed.

ur consistently active like me without overdoing it, we tend to remain the longest but new users who go all out a month after joining usually get bored quickly and leave

No gym for your join date

I told you were gonna be banned in a couple days haha:feelskek:. I just knew it.

Types

Test

Indeed, "Bleachcel". I not only gauge my own interactions with Whites here, I also gauge the interactions of Whites with non-Whites on this site as well, subconsciously determining whether they are displaying any sort of bias in their replies.

Co

Co

Nigga you joined august 2021 jfl:smonk:

ur too active, gonna get a burn out quickly and get yourself banned for going to far or just leave out of boredom
You were right. 25000 posts in some weeks this guy was insane

There was a period of time I think where a lot of people were just watching .co get established from the sidelines, but didn't join until early 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back