Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm so sad and depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I lost teenage love, I find 30+ y.o. whores with 200+ bodycount disgusting and my option would be only betabuxx a stupid rostie (but I think that even a 30+ ugly foid would reject me)

I'm 22 y.o. and even fucking 25 y.o. reject me and I would be considered a fucking pedo for even try with 19 y.o., useless by the way cause 12-27 y.o. foids are chad only and in the cock carousel

I'm fucking suicidal :feels: I'm still a virgin :feels: I can't even see chads and toilets when I go outside cause I want to kill them in Roblox

I lost teenage love, I find 30+ y.o. whores with 200+ bodycount disgusting and my option would be only betabuxx a stupid rostie (but I think that even a 30+ ugly foid would reject me)

I'm 22 y.o. and even fucking 25 y.o. reject me and I would be considered a fucking pedo for even try with 19 y.o., useless by the way cause 12-27 y.o. foids are chad only and in the cock carousel

I'm fucking suicidal :feels: I'm still a virgin :feels: I can't even see chads and toilets when I go outside cause I want to kill them in Roblox
Brutal, seeing couples in public is always the fucking worst
Our prime years are flying by with no foid to enjoy it with. This existence is brutal :feelsohgod:

I lost teenage love, I find 30+ y.o. whores with 200+ bodycount disgusting and my option would be only betabuxx a stupid rostie
So you earn how much more than average?

You can go for teens at that age, just don’t be a pussy. They are stupid af though.