Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m so rarely around attractive girls..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
That whenever I am around one for a regular period of time such as a coworker, I start to fall for her. Even if she’s not my usual type that I like, as long as she’s attractive I will develop some form of feelings for her and she will live rent free in my head.

It’s like when the zoo wants pandas to procreate they put 2 in a cage together. Only difference is it works for only me and never the girl.

i really hate foids

There was a coworker(i'm glad that she's gone now), in her 30's who looked really fine for her age and i could get along with her. But i was disgusted when she told us that she would turn down Brad Pitt because he is too short, while her fiancee was a meathead who forbid her to hang out with us.

it goes away once you realize theres no chance

it goes away once you realize theres no chance
That’s the thing bro, I realize I have zero chance and it still doesn’t go away. It’s like my biology overpowers my rational thought. :feelsohgod:

Wtf, Brad Pitt is 5'11. Are you larping?
She is pretty tall herself, but of course she won't turn him down, she knows that her man is lesser than bread in all aspects but height.

Attractive foids don't even look at me even if I stand in front of them; they would behave as if there's no one. I can't express how much I abhor it. The feeling when people treat you like a non existent being is so enraging:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: