Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so lonely

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
I talked so much to toilet counsellors in high school about improooooving my situation. It didn't work then and it doesn't help me now. The only thing that helped was making a friend who was just like me last year. We related so much to each other. He had similar experiences of social anxety as me. He actually understood me and didn't ignore me or treat me like a jester monkey like the others. It was the first time in so long where I didn't feel like an NPC forcing myself into normie main character dialogue (third wheeling).

Then he dropped out of college and moved home. I also finally truly accepted the blackpill this summer. I got rid of all my acne (it was quite bad, now I have really smooth skin), fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed, and still no toilets. I coped all my teenage years, as I first discovered the blackpill at 14 and tried so hard to ascend all the time.

It's so hard to deal with buddy boyos. The only reason I haven't roped is my father who would be heart broken (fuck my mom tho tbh :feelskek: ).

tl;dr: lost my friend who I had a lot in common with and realised that it's over for me

Keep going brother... We're here for you

its hard but we need to keep going

Do you keep in touch with him?
No not yet but I will eventually. Having friends online isn't quite the same though, and I won't ever see him irl that often because he's from a different town than me. Having study friends at university is the ideal tbh.

What do you like to study?
Well I like to study french and learning songs on the guitar but I'm studying civil engineering at university rn. It's really difficult tbh and takes a lot of time.

but I'm studying civil engineering at university rn. It's really difficult tbh and takes a lot of time.
Its engineering so you will eventually find other incels to study with. STEM = incel haven.

its hard but we need to keep going

Yes you're right it's just difficult sometimes. A lot of stuff just seems really pointless if you don't have a toiletfriend (or a good friend), like going out to eat, going clubbing and just going to lectures and stuff.

Its engineering so you will eventually find other incels to study with. STEM = incel haven.
Yes but my study does have a lot of normalfags and toilets fr. I also don't relate to a lot of the incels because they are bluepilled scum or they already have a tight knit social circle and I'm just being an intruder.

I talked so much to toilet counsellors in high school about improooooving my situation. It didn't work then and it doesn't help me now. The only thing that helped was making a friend who was just like me last year. We related so much to each other. He had similar experiences of social anxety as me. He actually understood me and didn't ignore me or treat me like a jester monkey like the others. It was the first time in so long where I didn't feel like an NPC forcing myself into normie main character dialogue (third wheeling).

Then he dropped out of college and moved home. I also finally truly accepted the blackpill this summer. I got rid of all my acne (it was quite bad, now I have really smooth skin), fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed, and still no toilets. I coped all my teenage years, as I first discovered the blackpill at 14 and tried so hard to ascend all the time.

It's so hard to deal with buddy boyos. The only reason I haven't roped is my father who would be heart broken (fuck my mom tho tbh :feelskek: ).

tl;dr: lost my friend who I had a lot in common with and realised that it's over for me
stay strong brocel

You got this man. I'm here if you ever want to talk

Same, I'm in college late, so I lost my highschool friend circle which was sparse to begin with. The problem I face is that I get lonely then I engage in vices and then I fall behind on my studies which lead me to dump my time to study and have no time to make friens. I am putting concerted effort into not relapsing into Vices. I try to place more emphasis on my work ethic so I create time to be social

keep turbo coping friend