Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im so lonely

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I've done everything to my ability and im still KHHV, a year ago I was given the advice that if I improved my social skills and went to the gym I'd have what I wanted. Self improvements have brought me nothing. All I have now is muscle and money. For most being 17 is the most exciting time in their life, many would have experienced their first kiss and lost their virginity by now, and im still a KHHV loser, while everyone else partied on halloween I was rotting inside my room thinking of what I've done wrong. My efforts to self improve are seen by girls as a way to compensate and cope for my loneliness and think im desperate. Guys in my school calls me incel behind my back and think I don't know. I can't even betabuxx my way out because nobody wants shit to do with me as if im the plague. On top of this some people will openly shame me for being KHHV and friendless. A guy once came up to me after school and asked if I had any friends or did anything outside of school other than going to the gym, at first I thought he was trying to make friends with me but instead he insulted me for what I didn't have. Like bruh you act as if me being friendless is my fault? When literally everyone avoid me for no apparent reason. My parents don't give a fuck about my social life either because they're just like me, unsuccesful in making any friends ever since they decided to move to this shithole I live at. I feel hopeless, can't wait to go to college and start fresh somewhere new.

Last edited:
go to college and just gymmax until then, drunk foids will just see your muscles and spread their legs :panties:

well done now take the Blackpill and bring some retribution.

My parents don't give a fuck about my social life either because they're just like me, unsuccesful in making any friends
Maybe you inherited your parent's inability to socialize?

Or maybe you didn't acquire socialization skills because your parents don't have any?

Learning to socialize, talk to people, read their body language etc. should be your priority.

Maybe you inherited your parent's inability to socialize?

Or maybe you didn't acquire socialization skills because your parents don't have any?

Learning to socialize, talk to people, read their body language etc. should be your priority.
I can’t, everyone hates me here, women avoids incels like plague, the guys just make fun of me. I don’t even act like an incel irl I live my life as optimistic as possible but I still get the same treatment. Somehow people had just labeled me as incel but they probably never even talked to me before

You're 17 bro, how many girls have you actually approached? (Deleted because terrible advice for most incels:bluepill:)
If you're not fat I won't lie and say you're not done developing, but unironically if you haven't tried being lean yet you're volcel. Many chads are hiding under their fat.

Unless you're extremely short or facially deformed i wouldn't even consider you an incel, like most teens on this site.

Last edited:
go to college and just gymmax until then, drunk foids will just see your muscles and spread their legs :panties:

B615FD8F 3DE0 4D70 B2F4 868C166A629B

I can't even betabuxx my way out because nobody wants shit to do with me as if im the plague.
You certainly can. There are billions of woman out there. You can have one.
You're so young, how many foids did you reach? How many rejection did you face?

College and school would be a good start.

You're 17 bro, how many girls have you actually approached? (Deleted because terrible advice for most incels:bluepill:)
If you're not fat I won't lie and say you're not done developing, but unironically if you haven't tried being lean yet you're volcel. Many chads are hiding under their fat.

Unless you're extremely short or facially deformed i wouldn't even consider you an incel, like most teens on this site.
I’ve approached many many girls this past year, all of them ignore me, ridicule me infront of their friends or lie to me. The closest thing I ever got to was a girl giving me her phone number but we never talked after that because she had a bf, she told me to wait for her and I did. Nothing happened, now I’m just coping and rotting

I’ve approached many many girls this past year, all of them ignore me, ridicule me infront of their friends or lie to me. The closest thing I ever got to was a girl giving me her phone number but we never talked after that because she had a bf, she told me to wait for her and I did. Nothing happened, now I’m just coping and rotting
Sorry bro
Whats your stats?

I have good facial feature, jawline but my steroid abuse caused so much acne all over my body, and wrinkles. My skin is now ridden with sun damage, wrinkles, acne and acne scars, I think this is the reason I keep failing. No teen girl is gonna date a guy that looks 30

I have good facial feature, jawline but my steroid abuse caused so much acne all over my body, and wrinkles. My skin is now ridden with sun damage, wrinkles, acne and acne scars, I think this is the reason I keep failing. No teen girl is gonna date a guy that looks 30
That doesn't sound that bad tbh if you have good facial features. Could you use creams/skin care routine? I'm sure surgery could be a final resort

Sorry bro
Whats your stats?
10 or so girls the past year in my school, failed everytime so I tried trying my chance outside of school but nothing started with other girls either, i live at a small community so basically everyone knew each other so I think everyone already have a presumed label for me. I’m so desperately wanting to leave where I live

That doesn't sound that bad tbh if you have good facial features. Could you use creams/skin care routine? I'm sure surgery could be a final resort
I have bad case acne scars, I had consulted a dermatologist and they refused to give me treatment because they said I was still young my skin can “outgrow” those scars. Maybe I could outgrow those scar but sure as fuck it’s gonna take long and I have to rot in the meantime (I asked them for laser treatment) creams r useless

Rigged from the start

For most being 17 is the most exciting time in their life, many would have experienced their first kiss and lost their virginity by now, and im still a KHHV loser
kids.is