Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so lonely that...

N

noodlelover

Self-banned
-
I wasted like 30 mins of missionaries time (Latter-day saints guys that showed up at my door), asking them questions about their beliefs and why they believe it.

If I ever get really lonely I'm going to pretend to be religious and start going to church. I've done it before and women avoid me in those places but there's still old people and other guys to socialize with. The down-side is you have to pretend to believe, and throw in some delusion like "god told me to do x". I do not like lying at all.

But it's nice to know that if I ever get really desperate to talk to someone I have that option.

My questions were out of curiosity though. The reason people believe religions, or woke ideology, is the same, repetition and social pressure causes genuine beliefs to form in normie brains.

Last edited:
coping with religion will only makes inceldom worse, you need to find something that increases your dopamine levels and make you enjoying your time like this
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien

coping with religion will only makes inceldom worse, you need to find something that increases your dopamine levels and make you enjoying your time like this
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
Religion vs Drugs lol

I go for the chance to get out and free foods at church.

Not a bad idea.
@Transcended Trucel Thoughts on converting to Christianity and becoming epic enemy of Islam so I can Christian community maxx.
Many people find good community there. I have gone a few times, and if you find a solid church. It isn't a bad cope. A few lucky cels from here could probably even ascend from NT Maxxing at church.
@Transcended Trucel Thoughts on converting to Christianity and becoming epic enemy of Islam so I can Christian community maxx.

ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
I like brownies and cookies.

ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
Send me some