Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so lonely I play GTA just to hear compliments from virtual girlfriends (Share your stories too)

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Long story short apart from being TFL I have no friends in life (used to have didn't work out well). I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog 2020 is a movie about ME, lonely with no friends getting sad going out alone and watching other couples laugh, smile eat and have fun together while I'm just by myself with nobody to talk to.

At times I feel so lonely and unloved that I play GTA San Andreas and GTA 4 just to date virtual girlfriends go out on virtual dates and hear virtual compliments.

Anybody else can relate or have ridiculously lonely stories?

I cuddle and kiss my pillow while listening to girlfriend asmr videos
also i plan to buy sexdoll to replace the pillow and be more realistic
i will cuddle the doll and listen to girlfriend sleeping breathing sounds
would probably be extremely realistic
especially if i warmed the doll up before doing so

I got bored of GTA to be honest. Afterall, how many people can you run over and throw grenades at before it gets boring? When GTA 6 comes out though, then it'll set forth a new era of mayhem

Why GTA?
Why not just play a proper dating sim at that point?

My whole life is one big story of loneliness.

would probably be extremely realistic
especially if i warmed the doll up before doing so
Based

I am lonely even in gta san multiplayer lol. I just snipe gang members or make kamikaze attacks on them. It’s really fun.

How much are sex dolls? Unlike this world of STUCK UP, entitled women who only want chad and want us to die, I hope to get ACTUAL affection from these dolls..

How much are sex dolls? Unlike this world of STUCK UP, entitled women who only want chad and want us to die, I hope to get ACTUAL affection from these dolls..
i mean most are around 2,000 USD
but you can buy mini dolls for around 500
and super expensive overly detailed ones (like real doll) can cost around 7,000 and up
i'd say go for the ones around 2,000 to 3,000

Long story short apart from being TFL I have no friends in life (used to have didn't work out well). I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog 2020 is a movie about ME, lonely with no friends getting sad going out alone and watching other couples laugh, smile eat and have fun together while I'm just by myself with nobody to talk to.

At times I feel so lonely and unloved that I play GTA San Andreas and GTA 4 just to date virtual girlfriends go out on virtual dates and hear virtual compliments.

No but I liked having booty calls in GTA5

I always just listen to some audio or video. When It's silent I always think about how I'm alone and how its because of my looks, so it ruins the day.

The Persona games can help with this

I play GTA to make virtual tourism in USA and to go rampage.

I play games like Everlasting Summer or Crush Crush to receive validation from virtual girls

I used to go ER in Hitman Absolution by shooting random people in the crowd. It's so satisfying i can't imagine what it must be like to do this irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back