Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so jealous of ripped guys

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If Im not daydreaming about having a 10/10 face Im thinking about being a ripped well nourished big framed Chad, just pick any guy on IG.com/dirtydaddies and that is what I crave

Imagine having a huge muscular back

35478462_2083607105210998_1896280494144749568_n.jpg

Or thick forearms and huge wrists (women literally get so wet when they see these, thick forearms and wrists are everything)

35000630_234536473818879_7811572430748516352_n.jpg

Or having a six pack thats not excessive and doesnt scream try hard and that is just perfect for taking photos and looks natural

34695900_158379068353582_3253815288705056768_n.jpg

Or just being lean and well proportioned enough to be able to go out without a baggy hoodie on

28433768_416533032133483_9071689155058073600_n.jpg

If you have a body like this you dont realize how lucky you are, these pictures are pure ragefuel for me, Id genocide any number of innocent people to be able to be good looking and big framed for just one day

"B-but just eat healthy and hit the gym bro and you can be like any of these guys"

It doesnt work like that, shitty genes come in packages, my face is subhuman and so is my body :feelsrope:
The only think I have going for me is being of average height

Btw heres a pic of Chad eating healthy, counting calories, and working his ass off for his Greek God physique

35574530_2084266718281685_9151962720885538816_n.jpg

His diet is similar to mine

It's something you could easily achieve though if you have the time and money, I'm just waiting for when I have a job and a car. I substitute lifting with running and bodyweight now but I won't ever be this ripped. btw, all these guys are on gear, so don't worry, it's not "genetics".

Thing is that out of all the misfortunes that are cast upon us by our awful genetics, gaining decent enough amounts of muscle mass isn't really a problem. If you prepare your diet and stick to your lifting routine, a decent body is achievable.

Sure, we might not get Chad-tier aesthetics, but a gymcel can mog the shit out of 99% of all normies, at least muscle wise.

Francisco Lachowski models1 the model wall ftape 04

I'm not. it's all about your face and if you're not obese you're set.

Well good thing is at least even Incels have control over something like this, unlike our faces and height which are determined mostly by genetic.

You can get the ripped body you desire by training.

It's something you could easily achieve though if you have the time and money, I'm just waiting for when I have a job and a car. I substitute lifting with running and bodyweight now but I won't ever be this ripped. btw, all these guys are on gear, so don't worry, it's not "genetics".

Stop coping, most of them are 100% natty

Theyre not even that impressive, they just look very healthy, well nourished and lean and thats what its all about

Eat clen and tren hard.

Gigacope. It would take less than a year to look like this guys. The only one with good genetics is the tattoo guy.

There's no point if you don't have hair.

Cope because body doesn't matter as long as you are relatively lean

None matters if you're bald.

Literally anyone can have that body, (unless they have a disease). All you need is a caloric deficit to lose weight, and just eat protein and go to the gym to get muscular.

Bodybuilding also is fully genetic lol. Not talking about muscle-building rates or testosterone and frame and stuff but just insertions.
Ripped guy with bad muscle insertions still looks really bad.

JFL is you have lots of muscle with bad insertions

Bodybuilding also is fully genetic lol. Not talking about muscle-building rates or testosterone and frame and stuff but just insertions.
Ripped guy with bad muscle insertions still looks really bad.

JFL is you have lots of muscle with bad insertions
this x50

it's ALL about genetics.
That being said you can get a DECENT physique even with bad genetics (nothing spectacular but alot better than you started at)
I 100% have the worst genetics on this entire forum for working out, but i still workout 7 days a week and i look quite a bit better than when i started.

it's ALL about genetics.
That being said you can get a DECENT physique even with bad genetics (nothing spectacular but alot better than you started at)
I 100% have the worst genetics on this entire forum for working out, but i still workout 7 days a week and i look quite a bit better than when i started.

"I 100% have the worst genetics on this entire forum for working out"

Proof?

I also love the TRP in this thread.

"A-ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE THIS! J-JUST LIFT!!! FUCKING LIFT!!!!"

Such delusion lmao.

Proof?

Such delusion lmao.

-Skinny fat physique naturally
-6ft2 with 5.8 inch wrists (Subhuman as fuck)
-Naturally narrow shoulders (16.5 inches bone to bone)
- Naturally wider pelvis
-Without gymcelling my upper arms are only 10 inches.

- Naturally wider pelvis

And what do you look like "after"?

7 days a week must be pretty fucking exhausting.

- Naturally wider pelvis
5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2? It's over for you

5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2? It's over for you
BEYOND OVER.
And what do you look like "after"?

7 days a week must be pretty fucking exhausting.
Brother it's pretty bloody exhausting.

went from..
-10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps
- 17.8-18 inch bideltoid breadth to 19.1 inch bideltoid breadth
-Went from 36 inch chest to 38.5 inch chest
-My lats have gotten bigger.

I'll send you pictures via PM if you keep it between us ofc

All my life I tried to get lean/ripped.

Do I gymcel? Yep, every weekday.
Am I strong? Yeah.
Can I fight? Yeah.
I can even run, bike or swim faster and longer than a dude that looks like me has any business doing.

All I got for my trying is looking like a fucking gay bear. I still got a gut and no visible muscle tone, and I'm hairy as fuck to boot. Meanwhile dudes older than me are walking around shirtless rocking pecs and six-packs.

BEYOND OVER.

Brother it's pretty bloody exhausting.

went from..
-10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps
- 17.8-18 inch bideltoid breadth to 19.1 inch bideltoid breadth
-Went from 36 inch chest to 38.5 inch chest
-My lats have gotten bigger.

I'll send you pictures via PM if you keep it between us ofc
ngl thats pretty impressive

ngl thats pretty impressive
Damn man, thank you so much!
Been feeling really insecure recently and felt like giving up, but a few people here have been giving me a positive push :)

Damn man, thank you so much!
Been feeling really insecure recently and felt like giving up, but a few people here have been giving me a positive push :)
Don't give up, man. Just make it apart of your life from now on. If you give up you will just go back to how you were. You're improving.

Don't give up, man. Just make it apart of your life from now on. If you give up you will just go back to how you were. You're improving.
Very True, thank you :heart: You should start working out too, you have an impeccable frame to already build upon

Or having a six pack thats not excessive and doesnt scream try hard and that is just perfect for taking photos and looks natural

34695900_158379068353582_3253815288705056768_n.jpg

gymcelling on it self is tryhard a sixpack isnt natural just leaness, but not a sixpack

A good body doesn‘t even count if you‘re not 7+ facially. Talking from experience. It‘s the same as having light eye color, but shitty eye shape and eyelid exposure

Very True, thank you :heart: You should start working out too, you have an impeccable frame to already build upon
Only problem is I'm like 175 pounds now lol. I'd have to get to 200 with low bodyfat to be satisfied.

Only problem is I'm like 175 pounds now lol. I'd have to get to 200 with low bodyfat to be satisfied.
It's a slow process, 200lbs with low bodyfat is VERY impressive, if you even bulked up to 185 with like 15-18% body fat that would be very impressive.
For reference i'm at 16% body fat and i'm at 157lbs, i'd be happy at around 165lbs realistically

It's a slow process, 200lbs with low bodyfat is VERY impressive, if you even bulked up to 185 with like 15-18% body fat that would be very impressive.
For reference i'm at 16% body fat and i'm at 157lbs, i'd be happy at around 165lbs realistically
I'd be happy with 185 at that bodyfat to be honest. It's not good getting body-mogged by heaps of guys at this point. Also my frame is probably what makes me weigh more than you, my arms are spaghetti at this point and I can see my whole ribcage.

I'd be happy with 185 at that bodyfat to be honest. It's not good getting body-mogged by heaps of guys at this point. Also my frame is probably what makes me weigh more than you, my arms are spaghetti at this point and I can see my whole ribcage.
Yeah your frame is pretty impeccable, i'm surprised you feel like you're getting body mogged by alot of guys. Considering your height and your frame, you'd mog the fuck out of the majority of the population.
Unless you mean in terms of being overweight.
Which from your pictures you're far from "Overweight" you're just a bit chubby.
Overall very good looking though (imo)

Yeah your frame is pretty impeccable, i'm surprised you feel like you're getting body mogged by alot of guys. Considering your height and your frame, you'd mog the fuck out of the majority of the population.
Unless you mean in terms of being overweight.
Which from your pictures you're far from "Overweight" you're just a bit chubby.
Overall very good looking though (imo)
Not Chadstralia lol.

I have lost quite a bit from those pictures though, now I feel like a lanklet. Those were taken months ago lol.

Not Chadstralia lol.

I have lost quite a bit from those pictures though, now I feel like a lanklet. Those were taken months ago lol.
What's your bone to bone shoulder measurement, and your current bideltoid breadth?
You're only a lanklet if you have narrow shoulders+small wrists tbh.
And you have neither from what i can see

Blackcel who was born to a convict so I was gifted with a chisled body atleast. I body mog all those guys except maybe the second dude with treetrunk forearms, but my face...my face...

you blue pilled delusional cuck
I though the same way too
spent YEARS training hard and eating the same fucking crap every single day while chads ate shit and drank every day and still were 230 lbs @ 5% bodyfat

The best I've ever got is something like 160-170 with like 11-10% body fat with gyno tits and NO VISIBLE ABS AND A HUGE ASS LOWER GUT AND I LOOKED LIKE A PREGNANT SLUT ON STEROIDS

And it was the tip of the iceberg for me, now I even look worse than a pregnant slut on steroids, I look like a gay bear or some shit

I didn't look even close to these guys, and I'm talking about the body only

it's like a different universe from us

why do you think you will be different? you are the same subhuman scum

gymcelling on it self is tryhard a sixpack isnt natural just leaness, but not a sixpack
cope. Tupac didnt work out but he was always low bodyfat. it's genetics

Im gonna be gymcelling so fucking hard and get laid i don't fuckin care.

Im gonna be gymcelling so fucking hard and get laid i don't fuckin care.
you won't get shit because of your subhuman piece of garbage incel genetics
I was gymcelling for YEARS AND YEARS counting calories and shit
and the best I got is 170-160 lb 10% disgusting body with no visible abs and and definition whatsoever with a huge ass lower gut and gyno
tits

i didn't even look like I was lifting and was NOWHERE CLOSE to these guys
some people will look disgusting even on 200 lbs and 7% body fat and you are ONE OF THEM

What's your bone to bone shoulder measurement, and your current bideltoid breadth?
You're only a lanklet if you have narrow shoulders+small wrists tbh.
And you have neither from what i can see
I don't know man, I don't usually measure. I will probably do so when I go to the gym (going to sign up tomorrow, there's one literally 500 meters down the road).

I'll get back to you then. :)

you won't get shit because of your subhuman piece of garbage incel genetics
I was gymcelling for YEARS AND YEARS counting calories and shit
and the best I got is 170-160 lb 10% disgusting body with no visible abs and and definition whatsoever with a huge ass lower gut and gyno
tits

i didn't even look like I was lifting and was NOWHERE CLOSE to these guys
some people will look disgusting even on 200 lbs and 7% body fat and you are ONE OF THEM
This. Gymceling is a colossal waste of time and energy if you don't already have the full genetic package. No matter how big or muscular you get, you'll always be seen as overcompensating. This can be applied to anything a ugly male does, any sort of self-improvement.

This. Gymceling is a colossal waste of time and energy if you don't already have the full genetic package. No matter how big or muscular you get, you'll always be seen as overcompensating. This can be applied to anything a ugly male does, any sort of self-improvement.
even if you get "big" your body will NEVER look aesthetic like these guys bodies in the pics. I am about the same size as them and look NOWHERE near that, not even at 10% body fat which should be low enough for most people to see abs and insertions

BUT NOT FOR SUBHUMAN INCEL LIKE ME WHO LOOKED LIKE A PREGNANT SLUT ON STEROIDS WITH HIS HUGE LOWER GUT, THIN FRAIL BONES AND NO ABS/INSERTIONS WHATSOEVER

you can't even "overcompensate" as an incel. you can't even do that.

Proof?

Such delusion lmao.

Im actually shocked at all the bluepilled responses Ive recieved

Having a large frame is literally everything, even if you are ripped it doesnt mean anything if your frame is shit

jonpolk.gif

Same if you "just inject"

ef127a99c0b9b2939424f3e4b6aad8d1d0933159_1_374x500.JPG

You have to have a big broad frame

316323b62f4fb452a2b0bfe959ea2bb8.jpg

Realistically speaking you dont even have to be ripped as long as you are lean and have broad shoulders

main-qimg-57a9735eb438ea5dad6b2f18a46703e7-c

And this is without even getting into how your diet doesnt mean anything and how impossible it is to gain weight and then cut if you have a fast metabolism

Meanwhile Chads slay pizza and laugh at your autistic calorie counting JFL

Men-and-Pizza-Instagram.jpg

5633cb51b270f03976f42992646c30f7.jpg

d030f66aa3bd38c98d48bd3bc13565e6--tattooed-guys-pizza.jpg

I eat super healthy and exercise and I'm still a tiny 5'7" 140 lb framcel.

Can't do steroids because they make my hair fall out.

Can't win. I also wish I was big.

The best I've ever got is something like 160-170 with like 11-10% body fat with gyno tits and NO VISIBLE ABS AND A HUGE ASS LOWER GUT AND I LOOKED LIKE A PREGNANT SLUT ON STEROIDS

And it was the tip of the iceberg for me, now I even look worse than a pregnant slut on steroids, I look like a gay bear or some shit
Should have done pull ups or other upper body shit, you tried? I'm not even bothering with my legs at that point. Six pack and latissimus dorsi is all you want.

Should have done pull ups or other upper body shit, you tried? I'm not even bothering with my legs at that point. Six pack and latissimus dorsi is all you want.
Of course lol I barely trained legs (they still grew the most while the upper body is looking like shit)

It’s over if you are on 160-170 lbs with around 10% bodyfat and you don’t even look like you lift. I’ve been actually asked if I was VEGAN FOR FUCK SAKE

People who look like they lift are never getting asked that question

That’s how bad it is.
If your upper body genetics are shit, nothing will help you but the rope
Well good thing is at least even Incels have control over something like this, unlike our faces and height which are determined mostly by genetic.

You can get the ripped body you desire by training.
No you won’t. Unless you get on the juice and by doing that you are willing to sacrifice your hairline to nw6

Most natty people I know (including myself) look like GARBAGE compared to the pictures of these bodies itt

No amount of autistic calorie counting and “sleeping 8 hours a day and lifting hard” bullshit is EVER going to work

Most chads I saw don’t even lift heavy and sleep ar best 4 hours a day and party on a regular basis. They can bench like 135 at most and they look bigger and better than gymcels who are benching 440 with a NEET lifestyle who “sleep and eat properly”

ITS A FUCKING SCAM

Last edited:
C O P E
Cfedea94 e0e7 4817 8691 c544340ac49f

Every single IG muscle head is on a thousand of dollars a month worth of steroids, btw.

Im actually shocked at all the bluepilled responses Ive recieved

Having a large frame is literally everything, even if you are ripped it doesnt mean anything if your frame is shit

jonpolk.gif

Same if you "just inject"

ef127a99c0b9b2939424f3e4b6aad8d1d0933159_1_374x500.JPG

You have to have a big broad frame

316323b62f4fb452a2b0bfe959ea2bb8.jpg

Realistically speaking you dont even have to be ripped as long as you are lean and have broad shoulders

main-qimg-57a9735eb438ea5dad6b2f18a46703e7-c

And this is without even getting into how your diet doesnt mean anything and how impossible it is to gain weight and then cut if you have a fast metabolism

Meanwhile Chads slay pizza and laugh at your autistic calorie counting JFL

Men-and-Pizza-Instagram.jpg

5633cb51b270f03976f42992646c30f7.jpg

d030f66aa3bd38c98d48bd3bc13565e6--tattooed-guys-pizza.jpg

Even I know that’s their cheat meal. If you eat clean for 29 days then you can afford a cheat meal 1day/month