Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so jealous. Fuck my life

T

tragicel

Banned
-
My cousin was watching stupid videos of a ‘band’ that caters to preteen females. Called 5 Seconds Of Summer. I look them up and this is the lead singer and apparently he’s 6’4 according to google. Why does something as uncontrollable as genetics need to dictate every aspect of our miserable fucking lives

Attachments

• D87D41D2-B948-4B8B-91AA-A80388B74C33.jpeg
    D87D41D2-B948-4B8B-91AA-A80388B74C33.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 101
Is your cousin a female or just a cuck?

Foids chase after the top looking Chads in all genres, including music. You could be absolutely talentless and have a great face, yet you'd instantly gain thousands of foids wanting to suck your dick.

Oh so she's a typical retarded female teenager? Do you hate her?
no but she’s fucking stupid helping Alpha Chads like that get more success when he already has everything.
Foids chase after the top looking Chads in all genres, including music. You could be absolutely talentless and have a great face, yet you'd instantly gain thousands of foids wanting to suck your dick.
Facts lol their YouTube comments physically pain me

"of a ‘band’ that caters to preteen females. Called 5 Seconds Of Summer" i've known and disliked that band for years. your way of describing them made me laugh ngl

"of a ‘band’ that caters to preteen females. Called 5 Seconds Of Summer" i've known and disliked that band for years. your way of describing them made me laugh ngl
LMAO. I vaguely knew about them (it wasn’t the first time I’ve heard of them) but seeing in action how they have all these young girls hypnotized was .....

LMAO. I vaguely knew about them (it wasn’t the first time I’ve heard of them) but seeing in action how they have all these young girls hypnotized was .....

if i were you i wouldnt think about it. i guess they are a big band but they're absolutely nothing compared to One Direction and Justin Bieber. they're the biggest examples of succesfully manipulating, exploiting and hypnotizing young girls

if i were you i wouldnt think about it. i guess they are a big band but they're absolutely nothing compared to One Direction and Justin Bieber. they're the biggest examples of succesfully manipulating, exploiting and hypnotizing young girls
this. And one of them is totally ugly too.