Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so grateful for this forum. here I can speak the truth and its the foids and soys who are muzzled

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I can't post anything based on soytube female supremacist harpies can screech all they want you call you their bs the nigger mods delete your comment and give yo a warning. its the same anywhere mainstream. why bother venturing outside of his place? just stay here.

failed thread. I'm goanna go watch lizzie mcguire (out of boredom)

i don't really even post crazy things here like a lot of other users, i just post how i feel. this is the only place where you can say some simple truth like "it's significantly easier for women to get into relationships and/or sex than it is for me" without being banned or shouted down about how women actually have it harder because there are so many options that it's hard to choose the best one. Or having people gaslight me by saying that i think women owe me sex. Or have them make baseless accusations about me being an overweight slob who never showers and actually has several prospective girlfriends lined up that he ignores because he has unrealistic standards.

It's fucking weird how aggressively people on the internet push this belief that womens' lives are harder than mens' in literally every single way. It's kind of like how crazy religious people will refuse to consider anything that counters their beliefs because they're afraid of going to hell for wrong-think or something.

A37cbcac ca47 4f07 ab19 02d8e1f7e1e8

I'm a balding tranny nigger retard. shitposting with Insomniac was the height of my posting career now he's gone and I'm being autistic all by myself