Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so glad women aren't allowed here.

Yes bastions of men are going the way of the Dodo Bird and the once proud Boy Scouts both I'm sure are all the fault of foids. We need places of our own not I hate foids just they need to know their place being supervised by men.

of course. can you IMAGINE the amount of orbiting that'd go on? for most, being "blackpilled" seems to be a mere facade they that keep up merely to fit in better, and shed at the first given opportunity. if females were around, were the rules more lax, this place would be a HELLHOLE.
Please come back :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

of course. can you IMAGINE the amount of orbiting that'd go on? for most, being "blackpilled" seems to be a mere facade they that keep up merely to fit in better, and shed at the first given opportunity. if females were around, were the rules more lax, this place would be a HELLHOLE.
RIP brother :cryfeels:
pouring-out-liquor.gif

This place is my last refuge from the attention seeking roasties and orbiter cuck hordes. Thanks boyos.

Same. I'm starting to think this is the last uncucked place on the internet.
If it goes down, it's over
You speak as though it ever began.
The only interaction I'd tolerate from a foid in this website is: "I am in city X and want an incel to have sex".
To be fair, a foid posted pretty much that exactly yesterday. Apparently the dude suffered from ER Volcel syndrome. He didn't want this latina that was throwing herself at him, because he demanded a white roastie or something. Personally he should be banned on principle.

It's like a men's club where you can speak the truth and not have to worry about offending whores. Thank you for running this place, especially with all of the negative attention we receive.