Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so glad I never had siblings

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
I don't know how some of you cope with getting sibling mogged.

Knowing your sister gets railed by chad or knowing your brother is ascending while you rot.

Unless you have truecel siblings, which might actually be a good cope because you can relate to them.

Same, I wouldn't have minded having a brother around my age if he was similar to me and not somehow a chad from genetic recombination but I could not cope with having a sister

I have a half-brother who mogs my life somewhat. But he's six years older than me and lived going between two households when i was growing up, so i basically grew up as an only child

I'm also glad I don't have any brother or sister, especially sister. It's often happens that parents prefer one child to other and I'm 100% that i would be least favourite child in the family. If i had a sister i think i would end up like Marc Lépine where both your mother and sister are very misandrist and against you.

My mother openly admitted long time ago that she wanted daughter, to hang out with her (if you know what it means...)

Same I'm glad I don't have any

I can’t stand my siblings

I don't have siblings, only cousins. One of them is already a slut, another one will be in a few years, and I have three autistic male cousins, but I can tell that one of them will grow up to be at least chadlite.