Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so fucking subhuman.

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
I pulled up to a really nice house today to deliver a package. There were two pre-teens in the driveway playing basketball. I hop out to go up the driveway, one kid swishes a jumper. I yell out as I'm walking, "Nice shot", not even an acknowledgement. I couldn't help myself, I like to ball even though I'm a midgetcel. As I drop off the package I say, "pass me the rock, I want a shot!" Pure suicidefuel followed...They both just glared at me without saying a fucking word as I walked away. How embarrassing, here I am as a midget oldcel trying to be cool lolool. They just saw me as some peasant delivering a package to their castle. Right then and there I felt like the biggest fucking loser in the world. I got mogged by two future Chads. I want to die.

I pulled up to a really nice house today to deliver a package. There were two pre-teens in the driveway playing basketball. I hop out to go up the driveway, one kid swishes a jumper. I yell out as I'm walking, "Nice shot", not even an acknowledgement. I couldn't help myself, I like to ball even though I'm a midgetcel. As I drop off the package I say, "pass me the rock, I want a shot!" Pure suicidefuel followed...They both just glared at me without saying a fucking word as I walked away. How embarrassing, here I am as a midget oldcel trying to be cool lolool. They just saw me as some peasant delivering a package to their castle. Right then and there I felt like the biggest fucking loser in the world. I got mogged by two future Chads. I want to die.
Brutal realitypill.

Lol getting mogged by pre teens what is life as an incel but suffering

Cope with the rope bro. It's over. You're a subhuman creepy package handler

How tall are you, man? I don't believe I've asked before.

hahahaha pass the rock kiddos. i h8 moments like this. moments where you look back and cringe at.

5'9" over.
That's not thaaat bad, hardly midget size, lol.
I'm sorry, I know that isn't true. You are welcome to be a part of my dwarfcel clan.
Dwarven-Handshake.jpg

Last edited:
It's so fucking over.
I know how you feel though, I get looks from people when I go out as well.

Used to happen to me all the time at school, college, now at the grocery store. I’ll never forget the blackpill.
F5EF4D5F C2E4 43EC 9122 DD24ECCCA26E

What assholes don't play with the delivery man?

Fuck those kids... I would have acknowledged your existence, and even most normies I know would have. Maybe it's the new generation of kids, but those kids are probably autistic destined to be incels.

Edit: Most Chads would have loved that shit... Probably filmed it and put it on youtube as "UPS man plays ball with us" and get 10 billion views.

Should've gone ER on those bastards right then and there

probably because they are used to people acting like professionals at work. you wanting to play ball on the job probably made them think you were fucked in the head tbh.

Rich kids are taught to be selfish pricks like an adult since their adolescence, it's to ensure their fortune stays in their family.

he definitely thought u were a pedo

S

Should’ve just threw the package from ur truck like a boss and dipped with tires screeching. That’s how I’d deliver shit.

>5'9"
>midget

Things like that make me think that there are other people like blackletcel and whogivesafuck here...
Obviously not a real midget, you fuck head. But, I may as well be in the eyes of foids. I'm below average height, short, small, however you want to put it.

Find a way for those two phaggots to remembER you next time

Kek they probably judged you as a peasant due to your delivery job, whilst they will get a scholarship to college and be in the NBA within 5 years getting their dicks sucked by 3 10/10 aryan godesses whilst making 10 million a year.

Kek that sounds cringey as fuck, why the fuck did you say it that way?
Those kids probably didn't even know what "pass me the rock" means.

epic failo

You probably just seemed like a weirdo pedocel to them

Kek that sounds cringey as fuck, why the fuck did you say it that way?
Those kids probably didn't even know what "pass me the rock" means.
In retrospect I feel like a dumbass for this lol...Idk, I'm an oldcel so to me "pass the rock" makes sense...If they watched ant sort of NBA you'd think they'd know lol. Fuck, I'm getting old I guess.