Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so fucking scared

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I don't know what is wrong with me, things are going through my head like a washing machine, I'm currently shivering at the minute, I'm all alone in a dark room, I can't watch tv, im sipping on a glass of water, I'm currently hugging a pillow as of now, all I want now is just to die in my sleep and finally be at peace

I don't know what is wrong with me, things are going through my head like a washing machine, I'm currently shivering at the minute, I'm all alone in a dark room, I can't watch tv, im sipping on a glass of water, I'm currently hugging a pillow as of now, all I want now is just to die in my sleep and finally be at peace
you have a panic attack

What six years on .is does to a nigga.

Panic attack maybe?

You’re either going through withdrawal or a panic attack.

i sometimes have those moments. I remember last week, I was sitting alone on my couch, I was mindlessely starring out the window feeling empty inside, i felt lifeless. My skin became cold and I was trembling because I was reminded by the blackpill that I will forever be alone.