Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so fucking pissed off

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
How do i calm down? I just wish i had my own place to destroy furniture with sledgehammer!

MY PC IS BEING SO SLOW AND RETARDED DESPITE WHAT I PAID FOR IT, IT PISSES ME OFF!

I feel like a bullshit man, Why was i born if im only going to suffer!

WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN FOR IF IM ONLY GOING TO BE MOGGED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU BLUEPILLERS AND YOUR FUCKING LIES!

internet connection?

MY T levels are fucking with me again and i just fapped yesterday to try and fix it!

Last edited:
Im sorry for being me world, Im unworthy of love, I should just kys

Ill just take this thread to vent, Then ill get out of your hair!

Im a fucking bother to everyone, Always was, I had ideas, I had aspirations, Yet nobody cared because i was ugly,
I WAS GOOD at making stuff, I made hats out of paper for people in kindergarten, I build lego, I grew up thinking this would be great, When they aged they all ignore me and say im ugly, I cant fucking make this up!

I just want to be accepted like a normal human being ... is it too much to ask? I follow the law, I do a good job when i was waging yet its never enough, Why do they hate me so damn much, If im that ugly maybe you are the one with the bad personality, MY inner personality isnt bad, MY FACE IS, IS THAT WHY YOUR SO PISSED AT ME PEOPLE? IS MY FACE THAT OFFENDING TO YOU? I AM ME YOU STUPID NORMIES, ACCEPT ME FOR ME!

now I understand why I had this retard on ignore

Ok almost done venting and calming down

Atleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not baldingAtleast im not balding

Thanks for listening, I feel a bit better now, Life is quite hard for me.

post specs
RTX 3080ti but even that is too slow these days, Plus my apps keep crashing and being slow despite having a fucking SSD

RTX 3080ti but even that is too slow these days, Plus my apps keep crashing and being slow despite having a fucking SSD
I think you need to run some maintenance on it. Reinstall GPU drivers, run a malware scan or two, do a quick SFC /scanned in CMD to see if anything is wrong with the OS itself etc.

Component temps would be a good thing to check as well. Machine with your specs should be flying through most things.

do updates? more ram or cpu? i have a toshiba x300 pro in 4tb.

Check task manager and see if something is eating up your cpu or disk usage, I always get annoying fucking background updates that cause 100% disk usage, my pc is unusable when it happens.

Check task manager and see if something is eating up your cpu or disk usage, I always get annoying fucking background updates that cause 100% disk usage, my pc is unusable when it happens.
that usually means your hd sucks. that's why you pay extra for toshiba

Thanks, What do i look for?

I just wish i had my own place to destroy furniture with sledgehammer!
#MeToo
I also just wish you had your own place to destroy furniture with sledgehammer

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF