Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm so fucking mad that it appears I'm not mad anymore

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
I'm in such a constant state of raw physical RAGE and HATRED that it appears I don't get mad anymore and a state of pseudo-calmness, but that's only because I'm always internally seething with brutal wrath, envy, frustration and anxiety and nothing makes me go from 0 to 100 because I'm already at 99 and rarely anything can make a difference, nothing "ruins my day" because my entire existence is and has always been ruined

Destroyed lonely

Says it all right there

Madness horseshoe theory

I'm so fucking mad that it appears I'm not mad anymore
This is probably how Madeleine McCann disappeared

Based ragemaxxer

I'm in such a constant state of raw physical RAGE and HATRED that it appears I don't get mad anymore and a state of pseudo-calmness, but that's only because I'm always internally seething with brutal wrath, envy, frustration and anxiety and nothing makes me go from 0 to 100 because I'm already at 99 and rarely anything can make a difference, nothing "ruins my day" because my entire existence is and has always been ruined
Eid Mubarak

Get a punching bag

I cant be angry even tho i sometimes am i forgot how to activate it

Back in my junior and senior year I was angry as fuck every day. Wanted to go ER on this cum dumpster there (in Call of Duty), but it wouldn't have been worth the jail time.