Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so fucking lonely

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It's gotten to the point where I talk to myself because no one else wants to listen to me or cares enough to want to talk to me. It's so ovER.

most people talk to themselves

I'm so angry that I'm ugly and that no woman wants to talk to me.

i talk to myself in 3rd person sometimes thats when you know its over

every time i go outside for a walk i feel humiliated and mogged

typical for incels there are no escape from pain

Talk to ChatGPT or Bard or Bing Chat

It unironically can help

It's gotten to the point where I talk to myself because no one else wants to listen to me or cares enough to want to talk to me. It's so ovER.
I was reading the Elliot Rodger manifesto yesterday before I slept so I could relate to something and feel better knowing it’s not only me

I'm so fucking lonely​

same here boyo i have no one and sometimes it is sucks but what can we do? NOTHING

I attend college online from home, so I'm in my house 24/7 (except when I go to Walmart to buy snacks kek) and when my parents leave the house to run some errands or something, I like to make voice recordings via the Voice Memos app on my iPhone and just talk about how my life has been and just vent via voice recordings. It's really therapeutic, actually, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has plenty of alone time in their house.

I was reading the Elliot Rodger manifesto yesterday before I slept so I could relate to something and feel better knowing it’s not only me
Same here. It provides a sense of comfort knowing that someone else in this same world actually felt in the same way I do, especially because everyone around me doesn't seem to feel how I feel.

I attend college online from home, so I'm in my house 24/7 (except when I go to Walmart to buy snacks kek) and when my parents leave the house to run some errands or something, I like to make voice recordings via the Voice Memos app on my iPhone and just talk about how my life has been and just vent via voice recordings. It's really therapeutic, actually, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has plenty of alone time in their house.
Thanks, I think I'll give that a try.

You're not alone brocel