Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m so fucking lonely man please help me

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
Hey guys. I don’t post much but I’m literally typing this with tears in my eyes. I haven’t a single fucking friend in the world and still a fucking virgin at almost age 21. I had a friend group and all of them betrayed me for a fucking woman man. It’s way too much to explain but I had a man I thought was a brother to me simply stop talking to me overnight because of a girl who wouldn’t lift a finger for him. I still think about him almost every day, I would have died for him, so it really really hurts to sit alone remembering I had one true friend in my entire life and he left me in the dust.

I hit the gym maybe 2-3 times a day. I made a Reddit post yesterday saying I had two “friends” I’ve talked to online for about 4-5 years, but I don’t like talking to them because both of them have become obese in the time I’ve known them, not bettered themselves at all, and just live in their parents houses not getting a job. I joined the military because my parents kicked me out shortly after I turned 18 and so I have no family connections at all, no family, only a few people I keep in contact with on discord (if they ever answer me, it seems like I care about others attention more than they value mine).

Not much hope for me I don’t think. I had really bad acne so I took accutane, but the accutane didn’t fully stop my acne before it gave me telogen effluvium hairloss that I think may have slightly turned into my genetic MPB from my dad so I started finasteride. I have no side effects. Just very depressed but I’ve had this for years before the finasteride so I’m not worried about that.

It’s really hard for me to even live. I don’t see a future for myself, I find it hard just to live day by day since each day is just so fucking painful. My job isn’t even hard but I just feel like shooting myself in the fucking brain because I have not a single fucking person in the world to talk to. I get off work and sit in my room by myself. I had a brutal childhood with acne, gyno, and now hairloss from trying to treat the acne. I’m probably a normie in looks just some those failos I mentioned and I’m really mentally fucking done for since all this shit has left me broken.

I cannot explain the feeling inside of me of having no mother to talk to, no father who cares, no God to cry out to, no brother or sister, never had a girlfriend, and every friend I’ve ever trusted has left me behind. I just have tears and tears. I workout usually at the gym at least 2 times a day then do my 30 min to an hour of cardio on the track just to waste as much time of the day as possible. I eat tons of chicken and rice and just focus on building a better body because it’s all I have. I am so miserable and I don’t wish this feeling on any of the people that treated me horrible, I just want it to end.

Having fake friends is the most brutal thing ever. Why do you care about your friend’s weight though?

I haven't ate chicken or rice in 5 years.

Yep most male friends will ditch you for pussy in an instant and if you don't have parents that give a shit about you then you're truly alone in the world.

It's best to externalize the self-loathing into hatred and spite. Tbh you seem more forever alone tier because you just admitted you have normie tier looks and evidently you have not fully realized how much selfish chads and systemic societal forces are fucking you over. Otherwise you would want to strike instead of crying and pitying yourself.

this sucks bro. Gymmaxxing is a good cope but discord totally sucks ass. they kept disabling my accounts so I quit it. Your job must be chill since you can go to gym 2-3 times a day.

I made a Reddit post yesterday saying I had two “friends” I’ve talked to online for about 4-5 years, but I don’t like talking to them because both of them have become obese in the time I’ve known them, not bettered themselves at all, and just live in their parents houses not getting a job
:dafuckfeels: dude, just talk to your obese friends. They're neets they literally have more free time than everyone else.

Brother, you are not alone. I am going through almost the exact same shit. I got severe depression and psychosis some months ago. I
stopped working, I stopped working out, I stopped talking to people. I became completely isolated. I would cry for no reason and always
listen to sad music. I have no friends, my cousin doesnt want to talk to me. My own sister never wants to see me. She didnt even come to
our grandmothers funeral. I have never kissed a girl, had sex, dated a girl, had a girlfriend. For fucks sake, I havent even hugged or danced
with a girl. I am worse than you brother. The only thing that helps me now is my supportive father and my psychiatric drugs. I am still depressed, but my meds have decreased the severity of my illness. I once thought I could be a heartless psychopath, but I know Im not.
I may never see you in real life, but know you are not alone. Take care of yourself, I mean it. But most importantly, I need to take care of myself.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: No one needs to go ER. Some of us just need a hug.

Having fake friends is the most brutal thing ever. Why do you care about your friend’s weight though?
My “friend” lives with his parents at almost 25, gained 250 LB of fat that he hasn’t even tried to lose yet, is too lazy to get a job, and literally sucks at video games. I can’t talk to a person who is this fucking lazy man. It makes me angry to see a person that lazy actually. I don’t know how to explain it like I’ve tried looking past it for years but he’s chronically lazy and it just pisses me off every time.
Yep most male friends will ditch you for pussy in an instant and if you don't have parents that give a shit about you then you're truly alone in the world.

It's best to externalize the self-loathing into hatred and spite. Tbh you seem more forever alone tier because you just admitted you have normie tier looks and evidently you have not fully realized how much selfish chads and systemic societal forces are fucking you over. Otherwise you would want to strike instead of crying and pitying yourself.
Really man? Dude I don’t have anyone to talk to about these issues. You guys are fucking IT for me. I’m literally 20 years old sitting in my room just like what the fuck man I haven’t a single family member, a single fucking friend, still a fucking virgin, my genetics are so fucking bad, what the hell man. I’m AT BEST average facially. Without frauding as hard as possible I’m like a fucking 4/10. Maybe even less. I don’t know but one thing is for sure: I have no friends, the halo effect doesn’t apply to me, even when I try to make friends it seems I just end up with fake friends in the end. I’m so lonely and just feel hopeless. I’ve tried and failed so many times.

Last edited:
double- and tripplestack the pain and you will find enlightment

its brutal. cunts deserve death.

i hope you get better brocel

if some foid or some normie or blue pilled saw this they literally still blame you for all your problems since they have no idea what it feels like to live in soluted

Foids won't even peck kiss you to save you from being skinned alive but Jesus is God and died for you.

Foids won't even peck kiss you to save you from being skinned alive but Jesus is God and died for you.
Jesus did less for me than I have to do for him. All he did was kill himself brutally and then force me to believe this or he throws me in hell and then forced me to follow all these rules because he calls it “love” when in reality it’s just slavery. I don’t want to go to heaven man. All the interesting people are in hell, all the people in heaven are boring and weak. The savages, pyschos, badasses, killers and freaks are in hell, that’s where I belong. Satan is a lot more interesting I would say than God. I love you man for trying to help me and I’m not set on doing evil believe me, but I will never find myself in “the kingdom of heaven”. I will ride with satan in his ranks.

a literal god sacrificing himself is way less valuable as an action that a human cutting himself and having significant blood loss
God literally had zero reason to kill himself on a cross other than that HE requires it strangely for some reason to “forgive” your trespasses against him (that he fucking made up in the first place). If God was any more intelligent than me (who’s supposed to be made in his image and thus think like him??) then maybe he would just forgive shit like the god Allah and not require fucking blood sacrifices like a caveman retard who needs people brutally whipped and tortured to death just to forgive me for lying to mom about going to friends house instead of soccer practice. what the fuck is wrong with this retarded “diety” he is insane.

Hey guys. I don’t post much but I’m literally typing this with tears in my eyes. I haven’t a single fucking friend in the world and still a fucking virgin at almost age 21. I had a friend group and all of them betrayed me for a fucking woman man. It’s way too much to explain but I had a man I thought was a brother to me simply stop talking to me overnight because of a girl who wouldn’t lift a finger for him. I still think about him almost every day, I would have died for him, so it really really hurts to sit alone remembering I had one true friend in my entire life and he left me in the dust.

I hit the gym maybe 2-3 times a day. I made a Reddit post yesterday saying I had two “friends” I’ve talked to online for about 4-5 years, but I don’t like talking to them because both of them have become obese in the time I’ve known them, not bettered themselves at all, and just live in their parents houses not getting a job. I joined the military because my parents kicked me out shortly after I turned 18 and so I have no family connections at all, no family, only a few people I keep in contact with on discord (if they ever answer me, it seems like I care about others attention more than they value mine).

Not much hope for me I don’t think. I had really bad acne so I took accutane, but the accutane didn’t fully stop my acne before it gave me telogen effluvium hairloss that I think may have slightly turned into my genetic MPB from my dad so I started finasteride. I have no side effects. Just very depressed but I’ve had this for years before the finasteride so I’m not worried about that.

It’s really hard for me to even live. I don’t see a future for myself, I find it hard just to live day by day since each day is just so fucking painful. My job isn’t even hard but I just feel like shooting myself in the fucking brain because I have not a single fucking person in the world to talk to. I get off work and sit in my room by myself. I had a brutal childhood with acne, gyno, and now hairloss from trying to treat the acne. I’m probably a normie in looks just some those failos I mentioned and I’m really mentally fucking done for since all this shit has left me broken.

I cannot explain the feeling inside of me of having no mother to talk to, no father who cares, no God to cry out to, no brother or sister, never had a girlfriend, and every friend I’ve ever trusted has left me behind. I just have tears and tears. I workout usually at the gym at least 2 times a day then do my 30 min to an hour of cardio on the track just to waste as much time of the day as possible. I eat tons of chicken and rice and just focus on building a better body because it’s all I have. I am so miserable and I don’t wish this feeling on any of the people that treated me horrible, I just want it to end.
Hey man, I understand how you feel. We can always private chat if you need someone to talk to