Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so dissapointed how Covid-19 turned out.

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
That shit was so weak, people already turning back to how it used to by partying and other social shit.

Maybe another time...

In the next 100 years there will be another

Where do you live? Here in my country it's pretty bad tbqh

We need another black death

Everything is open now again in my country..I fuckin hate it

Don't worry here in Canada we're gonna be like this for the next 2 years or so

I still hope the vaccine wipes everyoue out :feelsdevil:

I still hope the vaccine wipes everyoue out :feelsdevil:
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Where do you live? Here in my country it's pretty bad tbqh
Denmark.

Denmark was pretty quick to handle it tbh, a lot of lockdowns and rules.

We need another black death
Yes, hope that may happen in the future maybe, there are already multiple drug resistant bacteria exist thanks to antibiotics abuse

Denmark.

Denmark was pretty quick to handle it tbh, a lot of lockdowns and rules.
Brutal, Denmark is extremely brutal as an incel, everyone is giga-tall and basically a white chad.

people who have good, easy jobs and hot sex partners will be able to cope with anything

but the world is definitely getting worse, need I remind you that the plan is to inject everyone with some weird bullshit every year? either that or they lose their job. that wasn't on the table at any previous point in history, needless to say this is gonna piss off a lot of people

Brutal, Denmark is extremely brutal as an incel, everyone is giga-tall and basically a white chad.
It sure is. All Danish foids are either my height or higher, Im like around 175cm I think. Brutal shit.

It sure is. All Danish foids are either my height or higher, Im like around 175cm I think. Brutal shit.
Yes, it's incredibly brutal, am from Germany myself and sometimes drive/fly to Denmark and you are constantly heightmogged (am ~170cm).
people who have good, easy jobs and hot sex partners will be able to cope with anything

but the world is definitely getting worse, need I remind you that the plan is to inject everyone with some weird bullshit every year? either that or they lose their job. that wasn't on the table at any previous point in history, needless to say this is gonna piss off a lot of people
Very accurate.

It's fucking up India pretty good right now though. Wish it was like that everywhere, cause at least then I'd have a legit reason to self isolate.

The lockdowns made an untold number of low tier normies fall into inceldom. But "luckily" for truecels nothing changed.

It's fucking up India pretty good right now though. Wish it was like that everywhere, cause at least then I'd have a legit reason to self isolate.
You know don't believe everything you see - India has horrific problems with infectious disease and is one of the worlds main hotspots for infant mortality (partly because there are 1 billion people living in India). I think something like 2.5 million children under 5 die every year in India of Victorian illnesses like typhoid, Cholera, TB. etc

The media has used a lot of fake propaganda. Pictures of people passed out from gas leaks or beggars and tramps sleeping in the street. I'm sure a lot of corruption is involved with the oxygen shortage and hospitals have been only to happy to let people "die" of COVID so they harvest their organs for a few rupees.

I had a lot of fun watching Ebola-chan (peace be upon her) spread and posting memes on /pol/. I was hoping for something like pic related

But I learned then not to hope for a great plague to be successful in destroying society. Corona-chan has a good run and there's still hope for a nice mutation in the very populous and filthy shithole India, but my hopes remain low.

India is getting whacked pretty bad.

hopefully new strains will come about and I will still not have to come into the office. Big Pharma and tech companies have a lot to gain from the pandemic. The pandemic is important to help get closer to singularity. Once we hit that humans will no longer have use. I may not live to see it happen, but it's great to know that humanity will have served its purpose.

Last edited:
So many people died, yet no one I know was affected :feelssus:

India is getting whacked pretty bad.
wonder why it's happening now, over a year into it

some say this is exactly the cycle that a real pandemic takes, like the spanish flu or whatever, and we should all suck corporate/globalist dick so they'll save us with their poison injections, seems like a cuck cope

Coronachan had so much potential. It wasn’t the world ending shot it could’ve been, but at least it caused a few foods to kill themselves JFL

Same

Waiting for COVID 2.0

We’re still waiting for the vaccine to become mandatory in most areas.

Once this happens they take a look at the people who refuse the vaccine and they’ll release another more deadly virus and basically force us get it by threatening us. Basically since the newly released virus will be dropping people dead so quickly, anti-vaxxers will be demonised and socially outcasted until they force us to get it.

Read Operation Lockstep from the Rockefeller Playbook.

If you take a careful look at the media, you’ll see that the vaccine is their goal. That’s how they’re going to control people. Companies are contacting influencers on Instagram and YouTube telling them to get the vaccine or pretend to take it in order to get the masses vaccinated. Some businesses are making it mandatory. The government will soon pay people to get it. You see.

Once everyone gets it, it’s over.

You know don't believe everything you see - India has horrific problems with infectious disease and is one of the worlds main hotspots for infant mortality (partly because there are 1 billion people living in India). I think something like 2.5 million children under 5 die every year in India of Victorian illnesses like typhoid, Cholera, TB. etc

The media has used a lot of fake propaganda. Pictures of people passed out from gas leaks or beggars and tramps sleeping in the street. I'm sure a lot of corruption is involved with the oxygen shortage and hospitals have been only to happy to let people "die" of COVID so they harvest their organs for a few rupees.

The reports are that bodies are piling up, so it's possible it's actually worse than the media is letting on:

Two thirds of COVID deaths are male. COVID is not our friend.

That shit was so weak, people already turning back to how it used to by partying and other social shit.

Maybe another time...
I feel you these retards cheated nature. However knowing how cruel nature is. It will come back 15 fold because of karma
Two thirds of COVID deaths are male. COVID is not our friend.
If the doctor is a foid who's telling you that then yeah

just wait till cuckmerica gets nuked by putin because he knows biden is an old gigacuck who isnt even aware of the shit he just took in his pants :dab:

I had a lot of fun watching Ebola-chan (peace be upon her) spread and posting memes on /pol/. I was hoping for something like pic related

View attachment 441084

But I learned then not to hope for a great plague to be successful in destroying society. Corona-chan has a good run and there's still hope for a nice mutation in the very populous and filthy shithole India, but my hopes remain low.

View attachment 441085
Pray harder to the wafius you have to pray harder:feels::feels::feels: but yeah maybe next time

Early Covid was some of the best time I've had as an adult. Didn't have to go in for work and there was a lot of excitement over the end of the world. Being incels means we are at the absolute bottom of society so anything that shakes up the levels above us is a good thing.

But around here life returned to normal long ago outside of having to wear a mask in a few shops. It did give me hope for the future as even though the virus itself was pathetically weak it still managed to spread far and wide even in the rural areas despite the government doing so much to try and slow it down. So when the *real* pandemic hits perhaps it'll do just as well but in much greater deaths.

dont worry bill gates and his jew team will ensure a deadlier one comes soon, this was just a test

Same

Waiting for COVID 2.0
COVID 21 - the leaked memo from the Canadian government talked about it last year.

Recent propaganda for the EU vaccine passport also showed "COVID-21" under the check boxes for COVID-19.

and even more if they are so realistic metal gear solid 5 GIF

It's not over yet ;)

covid was enough to be annoying, but not enough to be fun

as an introvert I guess that helped alot? cuz I was fine with complete isolation, so the lockdown was pretty chill to me, just being able to relax at home in peace was more then enough for me

Last edited: