Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so depressed that wageslaving gets me more excited than Neeting

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I’m so bored of Neeting and games that going to work and school is way better to pass time

I just don’t have a anything to do at home, games don’t excite me anymore I just play them to pass time I don’t enjoy them

Yesterday I literally just rotted in my bed on my phone I did not play any games

Sign that you're in the deep end.

normal people prefer work/school then sitting home so it kinda makes sense

More stimulating being outside than rotting away. :feelsbadman:
games don’t excite me anymore I just play them to pass time I don’t enjoy them
I hate it so much that I relate to this

Can relate100%

I was neeting for 2 weeks now, this was brutal wageslaving is more exciting, atleast you have a daily routine and some people says hi to me which is a lil lifefuel

I've never been able to tolerate the weekend.

if i could i would stay at home and do nothing until death fed by cheap noodles

Bored Cookie Monster GIF

Yes. It feels better to accomplish something than not doing anything, why is this news

I actually like working. I guess it's because from an early age work produced positive results.

there are endless hobbies you can pick up
you can prolly do same shit you do at work at home as a part of some personal project and it should be more fulfilling because you're not held back by retard normies and boss
idk how anyone can prefer wagecuckery

you can prolly do same shit you do at work at home as a part of some personal project and it should be more fulfilling because you're not held back by retard normies and boss
Drinking and smoking is the only good cope at home

I’m so intoxicated that I don’t feel anything when I drink and smoke

Last edited:

I know your username is what it is, but are you actually NEET? If so, how long have you been NEET?

Work isn't better trust me bro

Drinking and smoking is the only good cope at home

I’m so intoxicated that I don’t feel anything when I drink and smoke
Vidya too

I know your username is what it is, but are you actually NEET? If so, how long have you been NEET?
I was only an actual NEET for like half a year
I've been studying at uni most of the time since I made this account, so I'm not a NEET, but most of the time I only studied, so you could say I still had some free time (now it's more cramped in Master's, but bachelor's was pretty chill, barring the last semester)
last 3 months I also had a shitty wagie job (stacking boxes in a store half time, because that's the only thing I could get as an inkwell that allowed me a flexible schedule to do alongside uni) that made me hate my life, but the contract ran out last week and, while the work nigs are interested in extending it, I'm not really interested
but my parents won't allow me to JUST study anymore, I need some bullshit job at least half time to shut them up, so I'll either accept their offer or get another shitty wagie job just like this one, most likely (but I might go with a new store, cos the wagies in this one already hate me and I hate them)
I also try to get popular on YouTube cos I really don't need much money to shut my parents up and the conversion rate into the local currency is really good, but it's still hard to get views as an inkwell

Yeah, just wait until you are 30, and begin to use your wizard powers to rebel. :feelsmage:

I’m so bored of Neeting and games that going to work and school is way better to pass time

I just don’t have a anything to do at home, games don’t excite me anymore I just play them to pass time I don’t enjoy them

Yesterday I literally just rotted in my bed on my phone I did not play any games
Kinda same, LDAR destroyed my dopamine receptors at least wageslave and doing something productive gives me a meaning

I can’t decide wether neeting or waging is better