Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so close to roping

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Fuark everyone is hanging out and I'm always left out. Not even here and I home fuck FUCCCKKK:feelsree::feelsree: virgin and friendless zero support group everything is after me even the dark matter and energy is after me:shock:

Relatable as fuck. Especially in summer you can see hordes of normies doing shit with each other everywhere. They are doing a new fun thing every week. Whereas the weeks melt away into nothingness as inkel.

Aw no don't say that >.<

I've had a rough time of it recently too actually. I've been considering calling an NHS mental health crisis line a few times. It's partly some recent stressful/saddening events in my life and partly my OCD. The former exacerbates the latter >.<

But yeah try to stay strong. You can try to make things better in future. As can I ^^

You just need to stay focused and not give up, I think.

whenever i get sad i just make bait threads on 4chan. makes me feel a lot better about myself because people are literally wasting their lives typing angry responses. i like feeling important. you should try it sometime.

Fuark everyone is hanging out and I'm always left out. Not even here and I home fuck FUCCCKKK:feelsree::feelsree: virgin and friendless zero support group everything is after me even the dark matter and energy is after me:shock:
Drugmaxx:feelsLSD:

such as life when you're born inferior

whenever i get sad i just make bait threads on 4chan. makes me feel a lot better about myself because people are literally wasting their lives typing angry responses. i like feeling important. you should try it sometime.

lol I think if I tried that I would feel impacted by the unpleasant replies. I see what you mean though that if all those people are spending time writing replies, you must have had a real impact.

I find that it's so much easier to "be hated" than to be liked/loved. I remember the line from Homer in Simpsons "To be loved, you have to be nice to people, everyday. But to be hated, you don’t have to do squat!"

I support you brocel :feelsaww:

hahhaha seems like you cannot cope with black holes shit :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

hahhaha seems like you cannot cope with black holes shit :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
No the black holes love me. However the dark energy is purely negro energy on a quantum physics goddamn BROWN STINKY GIBBSRISH PEOPLE RUINING EARTH KIDDIE FIDDLER IN VIDEGOAGAME

Relatable as fuck. Especially in summer you can see hordes of normies doing shit with each other everywhere. They are doing a new fun thing every week. Whereas the weeks melt away into nothingness as inkel.
I know but some cels want me to be controlled which will never happen :feelshaha:

Crying is for fakecels,truecels are numb after all the shit they been thru
I'm not crying though. I'm actually laughing at these responses. Also jfl at saying I'm not a trucel. I'm only 5'3 and already everything is fake now?. Does laughing at you and your response consider to be fake?