Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so broke... That i can't even afford internet

S

short

Recruit
★★
I am literally so broke that I can't even afford basic internet services each month to be here.....

Absolutely brutal

Brutal. It's over for you

I'm in the same boat. Few months from now when the contract run out who knows will i be able to afford internet.

Just become part time wage cuck theory

Just go to a place with free public wifi theory

I'm in the same boat. Few months from now when the contract run out who knows will i be able to afford internet.
The only place of refuge to incels like us, but that also looks like a privilege to me given my conditions

The only place of refuge to incels like us, but that also looks like a privilege to me given my conditions
Yeah, same. Now I can't afford food or electricity, internet is the least of my problems.

4'6" 35 lbs guy here. Now tell me who will hire me
35 LBS ??????????????? bro are you sure you're not uhh death tier anorexic ???????????????????

Where are your parents?

I live with them.... I am too frail to live on my own
It fags should touch this thread. I just wanna see what they will say to Gaslight you

What third world country are you living in

How are you not dead at that weight ?
I think he meant 35kg JFL. Most kids around his height are around that weight lmfao it’s nothing bad.

@RealSchizo @Ci Jey real truecel follow him immediately @Nanoventor @SlayerSlayer @Jason Voorhees @The Bickler @FucktheFBI @Logic55 @DarkStar

brutal as fuck, my condolences

@RealSchizo @Ci Jey real truecel follow him immediately @Nanoventor @SlayerSlayer @Jason Voorhees @The Bickler @FucktheFBI @Logic55 @DarkStar
Did

I feel so sorry for this guy

You sure bro? You are probably heavier. Even at 4 foot 6 if you weigh 35 pounds your dead. Fatal bmi tends to be 13. Yours is 8

did you mean kg? 8.4 bmi is fatal.

Damn. BRUUUUTAL!

Learn how to deauth and steal you're neighbors WiFi pws... - In 2600

Amazing existence bro :smonk:

did you mean kg? 8.4 bmi is fatal.
Sorry I meant kg.... which is around 78 lbs. I have Pan Hypopituitarism which has affected my whole body. I struggled to secrete multiple vital hormones which makes a person healthy and normal.

@My Name Jeff

are his claims legit

are his claims legit
Looks like it. He mentioned his disorder and it seems stupid to larp as it. It was bound someone with a genuine physical disorder would end up here someday

Why was I Tagged?