Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so angry right now

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
Today I saw two female coworkers talking to the ''new guy'' and I heard the word threesome. I almost cried when I heard that. I've fantasized about those girls a lot. And I had hope that I would get to have sex with them some day but now that hope is crushed. I will not forgive this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said it for you to hear intentionally. These types of females are sadists.

females should be banned from working with men

No way..how the fuck are cunts talking about this shit openly at work?? U live in the US? CUCKEDSOCIETY

angry / at women who wouldnt fuck you / ok

pipe down young aspie you dont actually know theyre going to have a threesome

Talk about how you're going to thailand to fuck cheap whores.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said it for you to hear intentionally. These types of females are sadists.
That would be the best case scenario. If I find out they had a threesome I don't know if I can handle that

holy shit. So much suicidefuel today god damn

That would be the best case scenario. If I find out they had a threesome I don't know if I can handle that
What would you do if he told her he'll pick her up after work?

You should have obviously asked to join in, its your fault - cucktears

No, I mean they say it for you to hear, AND do the threesome.

No, I mean they say it for you to hear, AND do the threesome.
That wouldn't surprise me. It's funny they have no idea that they are playing with fire

That wouldn't surprise me. It's funny they have no idea that they are playing with fire
886BDFF5 E089 482E 9A8E 351386B6CD1B

This. Just allude to it. Something like "I'm taking a trip to the far east. The women there are very nice *WINK*."
Loool, then those cunts will get triggered and try to get him fired for making sexist remarks towards women.

maycels getting banned left and right kek