Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm smoking hash right now.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/qypfsB4abjA?si=3IuT9Ugs3aH4RGA1

I listen to this song and I'm flying to places I've never been, meeting people I've never seen and experiencing things I'll never experience.

I'm going to die, yes, I'm going to die. This body will only last a few more years and that's it, heart attack, maybe a pulmonary embolism...

It's over, life, it's over.

Based, Enjoy!

Is it legal?

Is it legal?
Yeah. But like so many illegal things in Morocco, a blind eye is turned.

Sex outside of marriage is illegal in Morocco, yet Morocco is one of the most visited countries in Africa for sex tourism. :smonk:

Yeah. But like so many illegal things in Morocco, a blind eye is turned.

Sex outside of marriage is illegal in Morocco, yet Morocco is one of the most visited countries in Africa for sex tourism. :smonk:
Sex for thee but not for you

Heard that hash from Morocco is great

Enjoy brocel.:smonk:

Last edited:
I can imagine I will end up like this as an oldcel aswell. Smoking hash all day, laying in my bed, looking around with a lifeless expression caused by being completely dead inside since a long time ago...its not looking great for me and neither it is for some others here

Enjoy my Moroccon brother

From a pipe or under a glass?