Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m smart and interesting and nobody fucking ever replies to me or wants to talk to me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Literally every single person I know, acquaintance or friend or half friend

Everyone ignores me

I’m always left on “seen: 3:52pm”

Nobody ever replies

Nobody fucking cares

Cmon man

“Just take a shower bro, be confident bro”

I’ve messaged like 5-10 girls I know via mutual friends on Facebook. Never even opened my fucking message. It’s just ALWAYS AN IGNORE. ALWAYS.

“Friend request sent 5 months ago”

Still not added.

Just nothing. Ever. Nobody adds me. Im a nobody.

I'm smart enough to people think they are dumb, so no one talks with me.

im sorry man its clown world atm below average males are doomed in all areas of life

Guess your personality isn't tall or handsome enough, sweaty.

No matter your intelligence unless you fit in with the normalfag mold you are useless. This isn't some big bang theory fantasy. Intelligence is only valued if you can fit in with the everyday retards.

As a wise man once said, it’s over. Seriously though you’ll soon learn that you have no friends. Unless you can get tangible value out of them go your own way and abandon your social media account while you’re at it. If you don’t you will be disappointed in the future

Your intelligence holds no value without looks.

Anyways, we're here to talk to you, bro.

All smart and interesting people are here:feelskek:
Welcome

If you self proclaim your own intelligence you're probably not that smart :feelshaha:

But if it helps you cope, by all means, keep doing it man.

Welcome

This. There is not point into socializing with non-incels, non-blackpilled normies or mega autists. normal people lack enough iq, introspection and knowledge to be called "human beings" they are more like automaton machines, like insects

Welcome
For real. I don't get why you'd want to talk to normshits anyways, all they like is nigger music and hip-hop culture. They're all ignorant.

I envy people who can cope in this way.
Elliot Rodger was one of them.
narcissism is preventing you from acknowledging that you're not interesting and smart.

narcissism is preventing you from acknowledging that you're not interesting and smart.

You can not make such conclusion. You dont know the man. Wich means you are bully and son of dirty whore that ought to be fucked in ass

I replied to you bro

I hate how society has changed into this virtual interactions, but on the other hand is the only "socialization" that we can afford.
Don't worry man you are not alone, we are in the same or similar situation as you.

No matter your intelligence unless you fit in with the normalfag mold you are useless. This isn't some big bang theory fantasy. Intelligence is only valued if you can fit in with the everyday retards.

Look i replyed i want to talk to u :feelstrash:

Like I said, if pretending to be smart helps you cope, it is not my right to stop you.

He was speaking from his heart. No point trying to measure his intelligence off a post on a incel forum. I don't think he was trying to come off as a smartass, he just feels free here that's why he worded his post the way he did.

Completely missing the point.
You literally just used buzzwords to "disprove" my initial argument, yet I'm the one missing the point :feelskek:
It must be so hard being the only genius in a world of sheep.

You literally just used buzzwords to "disprove" my initial argument, yet I'm the one missing the point :feelskek:
It must be so hard being the only genius in a world of sheep.
Alright, first of all I never claimed to be a smart person, (in fact I get IQ mogged on here more often than I'd like LOL) this was just assumed by you for whatever reason, you're autism maybe hinders your reading comprehension skills.

Secondly I didn't try to disprove your "argument". If I wanted to do that I could just say that:
"If you self proclaim your own intelligence you probably are smart :feelshaha:" Why? Because I say so and your original comment lacks evidence as well so why should i bother when the burden of proof is on you for making the claim in the first place.

And lastly I called it reddit tier comment because it mirrors reddit's habit to automatically assume that an indiviual must be lying if they somehow bring up a positive trait of theirs in a manner that comes across as needless bragging i.e. "I'm a pretty smart guy, yet bla bla bla" or "I'm a nice guy, yet can't get women".
You also don't seem to know what a buzzword is, apparently.

literally
lol
It must be so hard being the only genius in a world of sheep
If I tried hard enough I bet I could find this exact same comment somewhere on IncelTears.

There is no smart and interesting personality for your face.

She took Chad's dick right after she read what you wrote.

It's because you're a low status male

I unironically believe I am an interesting person. And no amount of post ironic snarky quips will convince me otherwise.
Unfortunately it means fuck all

No one gives a shit about what's inside your skull if your skull is the wrong shape

@angrycurrycel low effort post :feelstrash:

I don't claim to be smarter or more interesting than the "sheepie" we look down upon, but I certainly don't deserve the constant pain of living completely without of human intimacy.

Why does that surprise you? One of the first things you learn in here is that if you don't meet her basic requirements regarding looks then personality does not matter in the slightest.

Literally every single person I know, acquaintance or friend or half friend

Everyone ignores me

I’m always left on “seen: 3:52pm”

Nobody ever replies

Nobody fucking cares

Cmon man

“Just take a shower bro, be confident bro”

I’ve messaged like 5-10 girls I know via mutual friends on Facebook. Never even opened my fucking message. It’s just ALWAYS AN IGNORE. ALWAYS.

“Friend request sent 5 months ago”

Still not added.

Just nothing. Ever. Nobody adds me. Im a nobody.
Just be a 6'4 ripped guy with a square jaw bro, it's like you're not even trying

It's all to do with facial-cranial genetics, ie bone structure. You can be the most interesting nicest person in the world, but if you don't have those milimetres of bone; you're worthless.

It's honestly really hard to comprehend that. I myself am in a similar predicament. TBH I just accept it and move on. I know first hand that most women don't give a fuck about intelligence and only want to go for superior genetics.