Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im sitting depressed at my laptop inside while my sexhavers family laugh outside

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im rn at my sister/boyfriends house and im already sick. Everywhere sexhavers, whether it be foids, normies or HTN/Chadlites. I cant relate to any of them and they can tell im socially retarded. I just tried to talk with the father of my sisters bf and this faggot ignored me, i hope he gets curbstomped in GTA 5. Its always the same bullshit: i try to talk to a sexhaver and they ignore me and i have to repeat their name multiple times before they even acknowledge my existence. It doesnt matter how well you adjust or adapt as a non NT subhuman, normies will never see you as human being. If you arent giga NT and are just slightly different from the norm then its over for you.

Brutal. For my family gatherings it was my phone running retro games. Then they wanted me to get involved in their convos about their succesful family members. Ofc I can't relate to any of them as an unemployed autistic sub5.

Brutal. For my family gatherings it was my phone running retro games. Then they wanted me to get involved in their convos about their succesful family members. Ofc I can't relate to any of them as an unemployed autistic sub5.
Mogs me, at least they make an effort to talk to you. People barely tolerate my existence at family gatherings, even if they are good at hiding it

Mogs me, at least they make an effort to talk to you. People barely tolerate my existence at family gatherings, even if they are good at hiding it
You should turn into black frieze in dragon ball z ofcourse.

Im rn at my sister/boyfriends house and im already sick. Everywhere sexhavers, whether it be foids, normies or HTN/Chadlites. I cant relate to any of them and they can tell im socially retarded. I just tried to talk with the father of my sisters bf and this faggot ignored me, i hope he gets curbstomped in GTA 5. Its always the same bullshit: i try to talk to a sexhaver and they ignore me and i have to repeat their name multiple times before they even acknowledge my existence. It doesnt matter how well you adjust or adapt as a non NT subhuman, normies will never see you as human being. If you arent giga NT and are just slightly different from the norm then its over for you.
Thy are not your family

why not stay at home?

why not stay at home?
I dont know, i guess my expectations were too high and i didnt expect that fucking 50 people would come. Guess i will just rot at my/ grandmas home next time, less driving, less stress and less suifuel

I dont know, i guess my expectations were too high and i didnt expect that fucking 50 people would come. Guess i will just rot at my/ grandmas home next time, less driving, less stress and less suifuel
:yes: :yes: :yes: