Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m sick of this shit I’m bouta just fucking sui

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Everything’s hitting me at once right now. I try so hard to get out my situation and it seems like the harder I try the more steps back I take. Im so sick of playing this game. I’m done caring I’m done trying I’m out boyos very soon

understand you, last year aproached a lot of foids, i either get to orbite her for a month, and she replaces me with a bf and never sees me again or they just reject me

understand you, last year aproached a lot of foids, i either get to orbite her for a month, and she replaces me with a bf and never sees me again or they just reject me
I had a brief ascension of where I looked good for one summer (last summer) and everything has gone down hill since then worse than ever before

Mate, chill the fuck out alright? You have created multiple threads already, look just take a breather. Play some videogames for the day, don't do anything drastic. Yes you and everyone in here got bad roles on the dice but don't give up man, where you are gonna end up is not better than being alive

I had a brief ascension of where I looked good for one summer (last summer) and everything has gone down hill since then worse than ever before
becarefull using your terms, or someone will think you had unpaidsexs

Cope or Rope, there is nothing in between.

Mate, chill the fuck out alright? You have created multiple threads already, look just take a breather. Play some videogames for the day, don't do anything drastic. Yes you and everyone in here got bad roles on the dice but don't give up man, where you are gonna end up is not better than being alive
i think he only want companion ship

Dont tell me chill tf out u little pussy boy
Do u believe in hell?

I dont want companinship I just want validation for my looks . There is no such thing as true companionship
maybe, if you never had a geneticaly enginered cat girl to love you :feelsthink:

Hold oon bro just get better copes