Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im sick of pussy faggots

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
if you identify as an incel and can't bench press at least 60kg then kill your fucking self you sissy faggot you give our community a bad name and might as well immigrate to tiktok or cuckit etc.

we are serious men with serious cause.

being weak sissy faggot = weak mentality = can easily betray brotherly bond and sell bros for flank of IT pussy = traitor sissy faggot

leave my site sissy faggot emotional cunts.

I weigh 56kg and can't lift anything.

I weigh 61kg but lifting 60kg for 8 reps is no problem

Average gymcel coper

Why specifically 60kg aka 132.27 Lbs. I would've picked 69kgs cause 69 reminds me of your mom

Why do you care about how Normies perceive us?

80kg or else you're a weak twink numale pussy bitch faggot

Whats this have to do with inceldom?

Why do you care about how Normies perceive us?
why'd you assume that. i said giving us a bad name because we are on a higher hierarchy than normieniggers and we do the trim of the ill pieces of the tree.

being low t weak = cares about dumb shit + talk too much
we see this alot when sissy faggots here keep lurk on reddit and care about what some pussy slag kank whore write about us.
did any of you wonder what happens if we stop giving those normie faggots any attention?

you sound like the normies who I used to go to high school with :feelshaha:
now i see why bullies enjoy demolishing soy boys. it's instinctual to beat sissy faggots. God's work

no gym for your face
okay and?
why'd a healthy fucking man give 1 fuck about this?
it is essential to know diff aspects of blackpill but you are a defeatist sissy faggot for letting it to consume you.

I have no reason to gymcel, I simply don't have the frame for it to be worthwhile. I also have scoliosis and arrhythmia :feelskek:
you do not necessarily need to be at a gym to reach a certain physical strenght. you know

also about the frame genetic faggotry cope its myth. do not take cuckmaxx seriously they all are 16yo teens.
scoliosis is fixed by exercises not being a lazy fucker

okay and?
why'd a healthy fucking man give 1 fuck about this?
it is essential to know diff aspects of blackpill but you are a defeatist sissy faggot for letting it to consume you.
I just don't care about much tbh, most shit is cope.