Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im sick of modern mens obsession with hair.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Be me with a new fresh haircut, feeling good about myself.
People's reactions:
"Damn nigga where's your hairline at" (my light colored hair and its overall texture makes it so you cant see the hairline)
"Your hairline is straight as fuck" motherfuckers expect me to have a black hairline:
a22eea3a3ec637e34bffe6a7250847a3.jpg

Maybe it's because I live in (((diverse))) New York city, but I see tons of these guys obsessed with hairlines, freshcuts, and shit like that.
And God forbid if someone's balding, they will get completely roasted by everyone.
This is definitely rooted in black culture, just like hip hops grow to fame. First it was blacks obsessed with it, then the whites started obsessing over it, and now its mainstream culture.

I'm bald. Even my parents joke about it. Doesn't feel good.

Just be nw0, what's so difficult about it?

Oh and if you cheat by using a hair system, hair transplant or take medicines they'd still make fun of you unless you get to 6,5 or 7 at least, and probably even in that case.

Last edited:
My brother is obsessed with his hair. He has all sorts of hair products and a bunch of other gay shit.

I would call him a faggot but he fucks girls every weekend while I rot in my room so that wouldn’t make much sense..:feelsrope:

Fucking metrosexuals obsessing with foid stuff.

Only Chads obsessed with hair

Niggers are obsessed with hair, I know, that's the only thing they talk about, like rednecks only talk about sport and retarded shit.

Be me with a new fresh haircut, feeling good about myself.
People's reactions:
"Damn nigga where's your hairline at" (my light colored hair and its overall texture makes it so you cant see the hairline)
"Your hairline is straight as fuck" motherfuckers expect me to have a black hairline:
a22eea3a3ec637e34bffe6a7250847a3.jpg

Maybe it's because I live in (((diverse))) New York city, but I see tons of these guys obsessed with hairlines, freshcuts, and shit like that.
And God forbid if someone's balding, they will get completely roasted by everyone.
This is definitely rooted in black culture, just like hip hops grow to fame. First it was blacks obsessed with it, then the whites started obsessing over it, and now its mainstream culture.
Fucking true, theyre always trying to give me a fade at the young hairdressers, it's like it doesn't fucking matter. Bone law > hair always unless you're balding.

Also kek at (((diverse))

Yes bro. The hair bullshit annoys me too, it's absurd seeing men gather around a mirror and fix their hair.

it's over when someone roasts your hairline tbh.

NW3 or more= sexual death in an environment where foids get to choose, unless you're a worldwide famous actor or something.

Doesnt even have to be a receding hairline, if it isnt straight they start crying about it

my hairline was always terrible.

(Users:40, Guests:35)

Triggered Feminists and IT are happy your hairline is invisible because you are an incel.

it never really begun for baldcels did it?

cope balding has always been despised throughout history and way before hip hop

Just be nw0, what's so difficult about it?

Oh and if you cheat by using a hair system, hair transplant or take medicines they'd still make fun of you unless you get to 6,5 or 7 at least, and probably even in that case.
Read on forums that women dont like men with hair systems because they portray insecurity and are not standing up for who they are jfl you can only do wrong either you go bald and no women wants you or you buy a hair system and they despise that and call you a loser

Read on forums that women dont like men with hair systems because they portray insecurity and are not standing up for who they are jfl you can only do wrong either you go bald and no women wants you or you buy a hair system and they despise that and call you a loser
As I said, just stay nw0 lol.

yet a foid can do extensions, wigs, heels, tit/ass job, makeup, fake lashes, etc and get called beautiful and confident.

Don't understand this trend of over-styled hair (head and facial). Assuming you're a high tier normie or chadlite (chads can do whatever), it's hindering your ability to get girls, not helping.

yet a foid can do extensions, wigs, heels, tit/ass job, makeup, fake lashes, etc and get called beautiful and confident.
Yea when they cheat their genetics its called beauty, normal and her confidence isn't even questioned but a man is a complete loser for doing so

I get my hair cut as short as possible, i hate forced conversations with barbers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back