Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I’m sick of men who ignore your existence because they’re not attracted to you."

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Hmmm let’s see I tried talking to a couple “ugly” girls back in high school and they treated me like I was a leper.

Hmmm let’s see I tried talking to a couple “ugly” girls back in high school and they treated me like I was a leper.
We are modern day lepers, our rooms are each a one man leper colony.

Uhmmm inkwell these women could tell with a personality detector that you have a bad personality stop being entitled inkler!!!1!

Funny how she posts complaining about racism from men against her and compares herself to "hotter white women" and laments being treated poorly. Yet at the end of the post she claims she just wants to be friendly and make friends? Seems like she isn't willing to admit that some men just have a "preference" that she doesn't fit :feelshaha:!

(Maybe she needs to take many showers and get many haircuts? The men that she is talking to can tell she has a bad personality.)

Funny how she posts complaining about racism from men against her and compares herself to "hotter white women" and laments being treated poorly. Yet at the end of the post she claims she just wants to be friendly and make friends? Seems like she isn't willing to admit that some men just have a "preference" that she doesn't fit :feelshaha:!

(Maybe she needs to take many showers and get many haircuts? The men that she is talking to can tell she has a bad personality.)

But If a guy does it …………………..

They only care when the problem happens to them

Women rate themselves a lot better than they actually are, so if she calls herself average looking, she must be utterly physically repulsive

Women rate themselves a lot better than they actually are, so if she calls herself average looking, she must be utterly physically repulsive
She's prob ugly and out of shape. She says she only wants friends lmao. I think she doesnt want to sound more desperate than She already did. She wants to date htn white men but can't.

White > sheboon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back