Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im sick of fakecel scum

• Thread starter BELOW_Average_Joe
  • Start date
BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I'm just extremely pissed off tonight, I'm sick and tired of seeing these fucking assholes. Oh muh I got a gf at 19 bro, oh I was totally blackpilled incel bro! Oh ho ho ho! Fuck you, u fucking cunt. No, you have no clue what its like to fucking suffer. To know what its like being in the goddamn hole. Knowing you can't claw your way out bc every goddamn "solution" will end in failure. I'm tired of these pricks acting like they're us. No you don't fucking know what it's like, I do, I fucking do. You don't get what its like to know you're going insane from the utter hopelessness and know you're on borrowed time bc its only a matter of years until u rope. You stop having juvenile delusions of "ascending". And regarding that shit, I'm starting to have the stance that "incels" who ascended were never real incels to begin with. Real incels never had a chance imo. Tired of this crap. You're not the one who has to fucking suffer, its me, not you, not you, its fucking me. Can't stand these pricks acting like they have a goddamn clue what it's like, they'd rope immediately if they saw the kind of mental suffering we're in

Yeah fake cels aren’t tolerated here gtfo
Your either incel or you aren’t
:reeeeee:

it never began for truecels

fakecels failed normies

I wanna break shit, I wanna fucking strangle these idiots. I'm so angry atm. And I was feeling kinda alright earlier, and now in the past 2 hrs it all went to shit and it just wrecked me and ruined my night. Everything goes to shit in my fucking life. Theyll never get what its like to just know everything you do in your life is bound to fail

Failed normies are fakecels?

It's generally grey's who do this. Hence why I usually don't even read what they post.

The blackpill going viral on tiktok got all these normies up in here trying to act like incels. THEY DONT KNOW THE REAL STRUGGLE. I have abosutely nothing, no family, no friends, NOTHIGN!!!! The damage has already been done to me, and I'm ugly, life is so unfair for us. We'll never have anything and it's not even our fault. While the "chads" in this world WHO ARE ABOUSTELY DUCHE BAGS are swimming in money and girls. While WE ARE suffering. It's NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!! I hate them all, I can't even do anything about it. I'm an genetic failure. I hate how everyone who has wronged me, they have such an better life than me because of genetics. I'm a living corpse.

Sorry but this is a trash low IQ post. Imagine making a competition on who is the biggest subhuman and who has the lowest chance of ascending. People on here are crabs in a bucket and dont want to see other incels succeed.

Relatable

This forum needs a big fakecel genocide.

Yeah, I can relate to this. A lot of these fakecels came from chinktok, and mostly they are young 2024 cels in their teenage years. To be honest, anybody who is less than 21 years old and is not something like less than 5'5" tall has no business being here. Seriously, it is very irritating to see these teens with zero experience with inceldom come here and say it is over. For them, it is just a phase, and in a few months, they will ascend and forget about it all. I am not interested in seeing their stupid topics where they use our language but are fake as hell. The influence of bluepill and redpill is clearly visible in their nonsensical threads where they ask or complain about things a true incel would not since he has already experienced these things. The rest of us then need to read this shit like if we were browsing on some redpill site.

did you see the thread about losing virginity? person said they fucked in 9th grade and is here

I'm just extremely pissed off tonight, I'm sick and tired of seeing these fucking assholes. Oh muh I got a gf at 19 bro, oh I was totally blackpilled incel bro! Oh ho ho ho! Fuck you, u fucking cunt. No, you have no clue what its like to fucking suffer. To know what its like being in the goddamn hole. Knowing you can't claw your way out bc every goddamn "solution" will end in failure. I'm tired of these pricks acting like they're us. No you don't fucking know what it's like, I do, I fucking do. You don't get what its like to know you're going insane from the utter hopelessness and know you're on borrowed time bc its only a matter of years until u rope. You stop having juvenile delusions of "ascending". And regarding that shit, I'm starting to have the stance that "incels" who ascended were never real incels to begin with. Real incels never had a chance imo. Tired of this crap. You're not the one who has to fucking suffer, its me, not you, not you, its fucking me. Can't stand these pricks acting like they have a goddamn clue what it's like, they'd rope immediately if they saw the kind of mental suffering we're in
Where the JBW crowd at ?

I'd like to include betabuxxers who got divorced while middle aged and now no one wants their alimony paying wrinkly ass. The fact its such a shock to them at that age pisses me off.

I hope they end up used as fodder in world war three

Facts hope they all get massacred

Have you tried to stop hating everyone and thought about your own actions for once

I agree, lots of people here who are teens or just average looking normfags, but larping as incel, or are just delusional
Do you think it's gonna get worse, like this place is gonna be filled with fakecels?

Have you tried to stop hating everyone and thought about your own actions for once
Mods ban this infultrator @
Fat Link
@Fat Link
Yep a grAY shit. Go back to reddit you faggot.

Im sick of normie scumbags showing off their great social lives in front of lonely incels like us

Exactly but sadly fakecels will always infiltrate and wouldn't undestand even if you explain this to them im sick of those disgusting fucks to larping at us. They dont understand a single thing about us they dont understand the pain we go through that we are rejected by foids and society. That society treats us bad due to our looks and mental illness. I hate those fucks too

Sorry but this is a trash low IQ post. Imagine making a competition on who is the biggest subhuman and who has the lowest chance of ascending. People on here are crabs in a bucket and dont want to see other incels succeed.
No fuck that shit. It's complete horseshit imo. Do you have any idea how that feels? Seeing all the people u knew online ascend while you're still stuck in the mud wishing u were dead. Everyone gets to have it but we unlucky few. Everyone gets a slice but us. I feel like we're truly a cursed people. Every "cel" as soon as they get a gf becomes a bluepilled jackass and ditches the ppl they once knew

Yeah, I can relate to this. A lot of these fakecels came from chinktok, and mostly they are young 2024 cels in their teenage years. To be honest, anybody who is less than 21 years old and is not something like less than 5'5" tall has no business being here. Seriously, it is very irritating to see these teens with zero experience with inceldom come here and say it is over. For them, it is just a phase, and in a few months, they will ascend and forget about it all. I am not interested in seeing their stupid topics where they use our language but are fake as hell. The influence of bluepill and redpill is clearly visible in their nonsensical threads where they ask or complain about things a true incel would not since he has already experienced these things. The rest of us then need to read this shit like if we were browsing on some redpill site.
I'm 22 (seriously) And I know I WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND I WILL JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR SEX ONCE IN A X MONTHS