Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm shy and struggle with socializing

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
Can't even make friends with fellow ugly and awkward bros:feelsUgh:

over for mentalcels

I used to be kind of the same way tbh- back in HS I had barely any friends & was extremely awkward.

Going off to College helped me stop with this tbh- I lowinhibmaxx & socialmaxxed in hopes I would ascend. Of course, I was unable to ascend & most of the people I tried to befriend pushed me off, but I at least made some acquaintances through this way & no longer feel shy or awkward around others anymore. I just don't give a fuck.

It is what it is

cope til you rope

your parents probably didn't unconditionally love you
my entire life, i was only "hugged" twice (the second time was when i had a mental breakdown lol) and never heard "i love you" from either of my parents. i'm pretty sure this is why i end up the way i am lmao

Last edited:
Chuck Norris Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

i'm so touch starved it fucking hurts. i wake up 3 in the morning, and i can't go back to sleep because of this shit

i cant socialize with anyone. Cant hold eye contact, extreme sweat when i have people around me, anxious monotone sperg voice, high noise sensitivity, always feel like everyone laughs at my pathetic appearancr