Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m scared of the afterlife

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Feeling suicidal as fuck rn and I wanna do it so bad but I’m really scared. What if a religion I hate is the correct one. Many gods won’t show me mercy and I will suffer forever. Another thing, what if it’s reincarnation and I have to do this forever and ever. Even my supposed “best option” is just nothing. Never being able to enjoy my favourite meal again, never being able to smile again or laugh. Although my suffering outweighs my enjoyment it’s all still horrible. I probably won’t ever be able to end it because I’m scared. Most religions have been “disproven” which gives me a bit of comfort. But what if that isn’t the case and those scholars were lying. If I ever do it I hope whatever god there is has mercy on me. I need a girlfriend to comfort me and tell me I’m gonna be okay. I can’t do this alone.

Im gonna get something down my throat to get me drunk and soothe my nerves.

You can cooe and hope that you can reincarnate as brad pitt brocel

You can cooe and hope that you can reincarnate as brad pitt brocel
I’ve been kinda manifesting something stupid. That I’ll be reincarnated in the same life I was born in but I’ll be attractive this time and NT. I’ve been obsessing over this idea for 2 months now and it comforts me.

I am scared of the suffering in the dying.

Everything is gonna be alright friend. Enjoy some alcohol and be kind to yourself. Love you bro :feelscomfy:

Just don't take zogpill as ur method.

But stick around maybe you could find some foid to step on your nuts or something

I'm pretty sure god hates ugly people

Ly2 bro. I needed this :feelsbadman:. It’s a bit of comfort
My dms are always open if you need someone to talk to. I get the same way sometimes. Especially late at night.

I'm probably gonna drink later as well :feelsautistic:

Will likely be nothing. For some this thought is scary and incomprehensible, for some its a relieve

Just don't take zogpill as ur method.

But stick around maybe you could find some foid to step on your nuts or something
Maybe.

If I go it will be via train. There’s cameras at the train station but what are they gonna do?. I’ve seen obituaries outside of it or whatever they’re called

I’ve been kinda manifesting something stupid. That I’ll be reincarnated in the same life I was born in but I’ll be attractive this time and NT. I’ve been obsessing over this idea for 2 months now and it comforts me.
I do the same thing here but i kinda feel like there’s no afterlife and it’s just blackness when i was a religious believer i would pray and pray and pray but nothing really ever happened at all i would pray for death nothing and nothing and nothing so i kinda figured that religion is kinda a cope and plus nothing that j would consider divine intervention has ever happened to me nor have i heard god’s voice because i’m not schizo so the idea of an afterlife to me doesnt really exist all i can hope for is that i can reincarnate as an attractive person but i plan on roping sometime in December it sucks like i dont want to die but i feel like i have no choice but to rope because i constantly fail at shit and im a total loser i want to go travel (ik foid trait but idrc) especially to japan but im broke lol

I do the same thing here but i kinda feel like there’s no afterlife and it’s just blackness when i was a religious believer i would pray and pray and pray but nothing really ever happened at all i would pray for death nothing and nothing and nothing so i kinda figured that religion is kinda a cope and plus nothing that j would consider divine intervention has ever happened to me nor have i heard god’s voice because i’m not schizo so the idea of an afterlife to me doesnt really exist all i can hope for is that i can reincarnate as an attractive person but i plan on roping sometime in December it sucks like i dont want to die but i feel like i have no choice but to rope because i constantly fail at shit and im a total loser i want to go travel (ik foid trait but idrc) especially to japan but im broke lol
Brutal

Feeling suicidal as fuck rn and I wanna do it so bad but I’m really scared. What if a religion I hate is the correct one. Many gods won’t show me mercy and I will suffer forever. Another thing, what if it’s reincarnation and I have to do this forever and ever. Even my supposed “best option” is just nothing. Never being able to enjoy my favourite meal again, never being able to smile again or laugh. Although my suffering outweighs my enjoyment it’s all still horrible. I probably won’t ever be able to end it because I’m scared. Most religions have been “disproven” which gives me a bit of comfort. But what if that isn’t the case and those scholars were lying. If I ever do it I hope whatever god there is has mercy on me. I need a girlfriend to comfort me and tell me I’m gonna be okay. I can’t do this alone.

Destroy the ego. That's your illusionary "self". Because in reality you are consciousness just experiencing reality as an incel.

It's just a ride. It's like taking a bus where you have to stand up now... But the next bus you'll be having a seat.

The bus in where you're standing up is not all there is.

Maybe.

If I go it will be via train. There’s cameras at the train station but what are they gonna do?. I’ve seen obituaries outside of it or whatever they’re called
Train is messy business but if you time your jump into the train right your brain will rattle around siper fast and kill you instantly.

Destroy the ego. That's your illusionary "self". Because in reality you are consciousness just experiencing reality as an incel.

It's just a ride. It's like taking a bus where you have to stand up now... But the next bus you'll be having a seat.

The bus in where you're standing up is not all there is.
What if the next bus is worse than the one I’m on now?

Will likely be nothing. For some this thought is scary and incomprehensible, for some its a relieve
It’s a bit of both. There are so things I don’t want to let go off…
Eating chicken pasta.
And that’s it

I wish I was dealt a different hand in life

I’d just lie down on the tracks tbh
I wouldn't, that's how you survive after you get chopped in half. Best way us standing up on the tracks as the force of the train knocking you down can shut off/ scramble your brain so you die painlessly.

I wouldn't, that's how you survive after you get chopped in half. Best way is standing up on the tracks as the force of the train knocking you down can shut off/ scramble your brain so you die painlessly.
Glad you told me this because I don’t want to be another case like that guy who tried to blow his head of with a shotgun and just ended up with a mutilated face

Is Islam a dying religion outside of the west?
Islam is growing as it grows its population, but as modernity advances, it degenerates, however, we are not the social shithole Europe can be in our regards.

You're basically just pushing the off button

Religion is for normies. Be thankful heaven doesn't exist you would be loser in here too

I dont care about that, i just hope its lights out. If there is a heaven and hell that follows abrahamic belief system im definitely going to hell, if reincarnation based on karma is true im definitely going to be a ant or something jfl.

I am gonna burn in hell while I'm fucking Marie's corpse :smonk::smonk:

mary sexuality GIF by Jess Mac

Whatever God left you here in this clown world is not worth your breath.

Your Muslim right?. Jahannam is supposed to be horrible. It’s one of the top hells I’m scared of.
All of that shit is just made up to keep people in line with what society wants out of them

The chances of any of this shit being real is verys slim I wouldn’t say you need to worry about it
You should worry more about the things you are going to experience in the rest of your life