Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm scared guys I'm going to see a therapist soon

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I'm stressed guys, my mom wants to force me to see a therapist because I barely go outside and also because I said to her that It's because I hate people and social interactions and this fucking world, and she said that "it's not normal" and that I need help

What??? What does she mean this is not normal?? What is she thinking??? She expects me to go outside, enjoy talking to people when I'm 5'2" and still look like a fucking teenager at 19??? and she wants me to find this normal????

It's impossible to enjoy going outside while knowing being that short at such an age, It's just a good way to be humiliated in front of everyone

and she said It's either this or I find a job, and there's no way I find a job I'm too much a failure to do a job and I don't want people to see me

But now she said I have no other choice I'm going to see a therapist soon I'm really stressed guys, I hope at least my therapist will be a male I don't want to be a woman otherwise I'm gonna get humiliated I don't want that

Has anyone here ever seen a therapist? If so, what was it like? For me, It just seems like a waste of time and money

Don't go to therapy. Therapy won't solve your inceldom but sex will.

Has anyone here ever seen a therapist? If so, what was it like?
depends on what you are seeing him for. based on your post he's probably going to assume you have depression and try some Cognitive behavior therapy which is a cope and waste of time really alternatively if he assumes CBT won't work he will probably get you on zoloft or some shit.
also be careful what you say, never be too honest with therapist. i learnt that the hard way

Woman moment. Tell her to give you her pussy or stfu

Therapy is not a solution.

These communities are far more helpful. Only incels know what incels endure.

A female therapist is useful as tits on a nun

therapy is useless

therapy iz cope
go to a psychatrizt

Yes, I've been having psychotherapy since my failed suicide attempt and it is quite helpful.

You said you hope your therapist is not a woman, so let me also share that my therapist happens to be a woman. My experience is that it's helpful, but she's the only person in my life with whom I can talk about my problems, so I regard that as a good thing, and maybe it won't be as helpful for you as it is for me if you have other people to talk to. But, I still don't see why it would be a problem to talk to a professional even if you have other people with whom you can talk unlike me.

My therapist knows everything about me, and I also shared with her that I'm an incel, and she didn't question me, but tried to understand what gave me such ideas, and sometimes she offers meaningful solutions, too.

So, my recommendation to you is not to get stressed, there is absolutely no reason to get stressed about a therapy. Observe your therapist on the first session, and decide if you trust him/her. I think that's the most important thing. And also always be honest. If you're not honest with your therapist, then it's just a waste of time that will never be helpful. If you and your therapist have a good connection and reciprocal trust, therapy is not something scary, but rather something calming. And I actually think therapy is good for us incels in general. At least it helps me personally to be able to share on a regular basis.

I've been therapy. They don't actually wanna help they just know that you've been fucked up by life and are waiting for you to tell them that you will go ER.

THey wait for you to say something that will incriminate yourself. Theyre just there to DEAL with you

also be careful what you say, never be too honest with therapist. i learnt that the hard way
They will call the police on you or put you in a mental institution or hospital if you tell them certain things.

this. got me 6 months in a mental institution for saying certain things:feelsaww:
I would be so mad at the therapist for this. How are they supposed to help us if we can't communicate openly? Might as well not talk about anything serious at all.

They will call the police on you or put you in a mental institution or hospital if you tell them certain things.
The lock you up if you don’t think a certain way. Therapy is just thought police

I love going to thERapists, I often introduce my problems and psychologists, mainly female, are very confused about my life. Some of them I told that I'm incel, but they tried to persuade me that it's only in my head and not having a gf or single kiss at age of 19 is very normal stage of adolescent development.

I dont think therapists actually do anything but scam money, but I hope yours is alright and makes you happier.

Therapy is not a solution.

These communities are far more helpful. Only incels know what incels endure.

:p

Therapist just fill your head with bluepilled normie lies / advise

They tell u things u want to hear.. its all lies and just makes ur situation worse imo.

Definitely avoid foid therapist they cannot relate to ur situation whats so ever

depends on what you are seeing him for. based on your post he's probably going to assume you have depression and try some Cognitive behavior therapy which is a cope and waste of time really alternatively if he assumes CBT won't work he will probably get you on zoloft or some shit.
Okay I will thank you

I'm stressed guys, my mom wants to force me to see a therapist because I barely go outside and also because I said to her that It's because I hate people and social interactions and this fucking world, and she said that "it's not normal" and that I need help

What??? What does she mean this is not normal?? What is she thinking??? She expects me to go outside, enjoy talking to people when I'm 5'2" and still look like a fucking teenager at 19??? and she wants me to find this normal????

It's impossible to enjoy going outside while knowing being that short at such an age, It's just a good way to be humiliated in front of everyone

and she said It's either this or I find a job, and there's no way I find a job I'm too much a failure to do a job and I don't want people to see me

But now she said I have no other choice I'm going to see a therapist soon I'm really stressed guys, I hope at least my therapist will be a male I don't want to be a woman otherwise I'm gonna get humiliated I don't want that

Has anyone here ever seen a therapist? If so, what was it like? For me, It just seems like a waste of time and money
get Jew pills and SSRIs from ur therapist and it will give you the motivation to money maxx

Yes, I've been having psychotherapy since my failed suicide attempt and it is quite helpful.

You said you hope your therapist is not a woman, so let me also share that my therapist happens to be a woman. My experience is that it's helpful, but she's the only person in my life with whom I can talk about my problems, so I regard that as a good thing, and maybe it won't be as helpful for you as it is for me if you have other people to talk to. But, I still don't see why it would be a problem to talk to a professional even if you have other people with whom you can talk unlike me.

My therapist knows everything about me, and I also shared with her that I'm an incel, and she didn't question me, but tried to understand what gave me such ideas, and sometimes she offers meaningful solutions, too.

So, my recommendation to you is not to get stressed, there is absolutely no reason to get stressed about a therapy. Observe your therapist on the first session, and decide if you trust him/her. I think that's the most important thing. And also always be honest. If you're not honest with your therapist, then it's just a waste of time that will never be helpful. If you and your therapist have a good connection and reciprocal trust, therapy is not something scary, but rather something calming. And I actually think therapy is good for us incels in general. At least it helps me personally to be able to share on a regular basis.
Okay I will follow your advices you're the only one who answered me seriously thank you :feelsokman:

JFL you're retarded if you actually spend TIME and MONEY going to a therapist

I was at a psychiatrist in high school, I basically sat there, talked about my inner issues, he just said 'ok' and prescribed me kike meds. I think that kike meds were placebo, helped me a little.
Therapy is pointless, it doesn't fix your core problems, you can get addicted to kike meds, others can judge you if they find out which happened to me.
Also this is important thing, you can self-improve all day, earn money, go to gym, looksmaxx, etc., but at the end of the day, you still don't have intimate human contact with a foid that likes you back, and no amount of money, meds, hobbies can fill that void within you, your mental health will always deteriorate because of your inceldom, this has been scientifically proven.

Also, a foid, doesn't matter if she is a certified therapist , can never truly understand and give a good advice to a man, their brains are physically incapable of putting themselves in men's shoes and understanding male suffering.

Last edited:
I was at a psychiatrist in high school, I basically sat there, talked about my inner issues, he just said 'ok' and prescribed me kike meds. I think that kike meds were placebo, helped me a little.
Therapy is pointless, it doesn't fix your core problems, you can get addicted to kike meds, others can judge you if they find out which happened to me.
Also this is important thing, you can self-improve all day, earn money, go to gym, looksmaxx, etc., but at the end of the day, you still don't have intimate human contact with a foid that likes you back, and no amount of money, meds, hobbies can fill that void within you, your mental health will always deteriorate because of your inceldom, this has been scientifically proven.

Also, a foid, doesn't matter if she is a certified therapist , can never truly understand and give a good advice to a man, their brains are physically incapable of putting themselves in men's shoes and understanding male suffering.
Indeed and yeah never going to take meds

Okay I will follow your advices you're the only one who answered me seriously thank you :feelsokman:
Of course brocel. Feel free to DM me if you have other questions. I have received all kinds of different therapies and don't mind answering your questions.

So many wrong things with this comment I don't know where to begin.

Firsts, psychiatrists are not therapists. Their job is not to offer therapy, but only to prescribe you with medications. That's why your psychiatrist in high school was "just saying ok". To listen to you and prescribe you is literally the only job of a psychiatrist. They do not have to talk to you.

You're also wrong when you say a foid can not understand the problems of a man. My therapist is a woman (I'm not going to call her a foid because I respect her), and she has understood me better than my previous male therapist. As you said, our main problems lie in the fact that we don't have human contact with foids. A woman's perspective helps greatly in this regard. She also listens and tries to understand me when I talk about being an incel and she offers solutions that helped my thought process, too.

I don't think generalizing all (woman) therapists is a good approach.

Last edited:
You're also wrong when you say a foid can not understand the problems of a man. My therapist is a woman (I'm not going to call her a foid because I respect her), and she has understood me better than my previous male therapist. As you said, our main problems lie in the fact that we don't have human contact with foids. A woman's perspective helps greatly in this regard. She also listens and tries to understand me when I talk about being an incel and she offers solutions that helped my thought process, too.

I don't think generalizing all (woman) therapists is a good approach.
OK then, what did she tell you, did she give you advice on how to get laid as a guy, can she truly understand how inceldom and prolonged lack of intimate contact feels, can she understand how it feels to miss out on life cornerstones in your developmental years, how it is to be bullied, how it feels to be rejected as a low value man, can she understand the sex drive of a man??

Please enlighten me, let's how well can she relate. Being an incel(even average male) and a foid, are two different universes.
Even we as men, would have hard time understanding how it is to be a foid, to get constant validation, to never be treated with such malice as a man, to get privilege in every walks of life, to experience dating life on tutorial mode, to have constant access to sex and human touch, I admit that if I were to wake up to that reality tomorrow, but still be a man, I would probably panic since I can't remember when it was the last time when I felt the warmth, I have never experienced foid being head over heels for me and admiring me deeply.

OK then, what did she tell you, did she give you advice on how to get laid as a guy, can she truly understand how inceldom and prolonged lack of intimate contact feels, can she understand how it feels to miss out on life cornerstones in your developmental years, how it is to be bullied, how it feels to be rejected as a low value man, can she understand the sex drive of a man??

Please enlighten me, let's how well can she relate. Being an incel(even average male) and a foid, are two different universes.
Even we as men, would have hard time understanding how it is to be a foid, to get constant validation, to never be treated with such malice as a man, to get privilege in every walks of life, to experience dating life on tutorial mode, to have constant access to sex and human touch, I admit that if I were to wake up to that reality tomorrow, but still be a man, I would probably panic since I can't remember when it was the last time when I felt the warmth, I have never experienced foid being head over heels for me and admiring me deeply.
First step was that I acknowledged the fact that for her to be able to help me, I have to keep an open mind. I mean, obviously I'm an incel, too, so I thought like you at first and did not think she would be able to help me. So, our first sessions were not very helpful for me because I kept resisting to the points she made and shared my blackpilled opinions with her. But then as we kept talking, I realized that whenever I kept countering her solutions with blackpill, she always tried and came up with other ideas, some of which I would eventually accept. So, I started trusting in her because I saw that she obviously cared about my well-being. (I know most people here say it's because of money, and of course there are therapists like that but I don't believe my therapist is one of those). That was the first step. What I'm trying to say is that if you're someone who thinks that "a foid therapist can never help a man with his problems", then yes, she will never be able to help you.

You are obviously right in everything else you say and how a woman can not know those things from the viewpoint of an incel. I don't expect her to understand these things like I do. But, in the case of my therapist, she actually tries to understand and to see that effort from a woman actually helps me. Also, she doesn't "relate". I never said she did. I said that she tried to understand my viewpoints as an incel and offered her professional opinion and solutions. I have already taken the black pill. So, I don't think she can help me with my inceldom, and I do not expect that of her. So, no, she didn't give me advice on how to get laid or anything like that. She will not be able to help you if you expect her to help you have sex with foids. Call it cope if you want, but to talk to a woman who listens and tries to understand about being an incel actually helps. It helps me, at least. She is the only woman who doesn't demonize me for what I am.

Therapy will not change your looks,

There's no therapy for your height or face.

Crawl back up your moms leg and get off this forum kid

Update: Okay, I may not be going into a therapist, I'm saved

DON'T TRY TO BE HONEST TO Her BECAUSE SHE CAN CALL POLICE ON YOU, DON'T MENTION WORLD INCEL DURING THERAPY EVER.

WHAT COMMUNITY? INCEL COMMUNITY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT.

I was forced to do therapy for a few weeks. It's a waste of time. Therapists are robots programmed to repeat bluepilled phrases and anything that doesn't match their learned inputs gets ignored. They don't understand what it's like living as an incel. Your issues are beyond their scope.

DON'T TRY TO BE HONEST TO Her BECAUSE SHE CAN CALL POLICE ON YOU, DON'T MENTION WORLD INCEL DURING THERAPY EVER.

WHAT COMMUNITY? INCEL COMMUNITY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT.
Yeah, don't worry, I would NEVER

I was forced to do therapy for a few weeks. It's a waste of time. Therapists are robots programmed to repeat bluepilled phrases and anything that doesn't match their learned inputs gets ignored. They don't understand what it's like living as an incel. Your issues are beyond their scope.
Therapy is a normie thing, it's not for us

An therapist won't do much. Treat them like a friend talking and you won't be anxious