Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m sadden my intelligence was lessens from my mother

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★★★
Now even though I’m rather intelligent compared to most people I can’t help to feel I was genetically curved because my mother influenced sone of my intelligence.

Last edited:
Over for mixedcels

GFJYfeAb0AA  mn

No bro I’m fully black still over for me either way
you cant be intelligent compared to most people if you’re fully black. You probably feel smart compared to blacks so you think you’re intelligent when in reality you arent

I was a late bloomer do to childhood neglect. I was put in a cage .. left in a hot car a few times; forgotten.

Now even though I’m rather intelligent compared to most people I can’t help to feel I was genetically curved because my mother influenced sone of my intelligence.
Most of us were conceived by pieces of shit that had no business reproducing in the first place it is Perfectly Natural to dislike your parents I personally hate my family especially my mother but she is dead and she isn't my problem anymore I only have myself to worry about I was forced here against my will and now I have to be part of this society that despises me I wish I was never born myself

you cant be intelligent compared to most people if you’re fully black. You probably feel smart compared to blacks so you think you’re intelligent when in reality you arent
How intelligent are you then?

I failed my GCSE exams aka failed high school. I got low iq genes from my dad.

I got shit genes from both