Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm sad. I'll try to behave better in our community. I apologize. I have 0 ideologies now.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

My most sincere apologies.
If you've argued with me in the past, comment below and we'll sort things out.

what happened, did your parents catch you browsing on here?

what happened, did your parents catch you browsing on here?
No. Let me explain: I was in the backyard getting some fresh air, and unintentionally, I ended up stepping on a row of ants that were trying to forage for food.

stop the larp

stop the larp
I was in the backyard getting some fresh air, and unintentionally, I ended up stepping on a row of ants that were trying to forage for food. From now on, I want to better myself (personality-wise).

I ended up stepping on a row of ants that were trying to forage for food.
Best Indiana Jones Ant GIFs | Gfycat

this will happen if you step on those ants again, accident or not.

No. Let me explain: I was in the backyard getting some fresh air, and unintentionally, I ended up stepping on a row of ants that were trying to forage for food.
So you finally touched grass?

Did your roblox crush finally accept you?

Did your roblox crush finally accept you?
No. Let me explain: I was in the backyard getting some fresh air, and unintentionally, I ended up stepping on a row of ants that were trying to forage for food. From now on, I want to better myself (personality-wise).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back