Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm rotting so much lately from how depressed I am that I haven't showered in 4 weeks.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Luminary
★★★★★
Title. I'm so depressed form everything lately I can't bring myself to shower even. Just feel so sick of life right now. No gf, barely any social life, and my father died a few months ago. My OCD is getting worse and tormenting me all throughout the day. My muscle car broke down and he isn't here to help me work on it, so I have to pay a shop. It has rained the last bunch of weekends and I couldn't even to to our cabin to enjoy some nature. I've been doing nothing but rot for weeks now and it's really all hitting hard. Just tired man and struggling to move forward in life. I have to get a job soon too and I'm nervous af to be around normies like that. Plus, my uncle, one of the only decent people left in my life, had blood clots in his lungs today and is in the hospital. Fuck man, shit just keep going wrong.

There was a time where i dont shower for 3 months jfl

Brutal man sorry about your loss and I hope your uncle is ok :feelscry: last few weeks have been bad for me aswell

Hope you're getting by mang. Life is so tough, it's hard to believe. Stay strong, I know you will make it through this.

There was a time where i dont shower for 3 months jfl
Brutal. I once went about the same amount of time without showering, but it was when we had our pool open and I'd go in there and call it good enough

during the summer when i was a teen i wouldnt shower for weeks too, now i just get too greasy to bear

Brutal man sorry about your loss and I hope your uncle is ok :feelscry: last few weeks have been bad for me aswell
Thanks. Losing my father was absolutely brutal. I think my uncle's gonna be ok, but he's 59 and very overweight, so his health is concerning. He's always very good to me though, and I'd miss him a lot if something happened to him

Hope you're getting by mang. Life is so tough, it's hard to believe. Stay strong, I know you will make it through this.
Thanks bro. Same to you, as I know things have been crazy hard for you lately too. Gonna hopefully get a little better when I get my job and have some extra money to use on my car hobby so I won't be rotting as much

its so fucking hot in my room too cause of my tv and xbox on for 14 hours straight, and if i turn on my ac, the power goes out so im forced to roast :fuk:
Brutal. Sounds like your house has some shitty wiring and/or power panel. Our house was like that too before we upgraded form a lousy 60 amp power panel to a 200 amp one

Title. I'm so depressed form everything lately I can't bring myself to shower even. Just feel so sick of life right now. No gf, barely any social life, and my father died a few months ago. My OCD is getting worse and tormenting me all throughout the day. My muscle car broke down and he isn't here to help me work on it, so I have to pay a shop. It has rained the last bunch of weekends and I couldn't even to to our cabin to enjoy some nature. I've been doing nothing but rot for weeks now and it's really all hitting hard. Just tired man and struggling to move forward in life. I have to get a job soon too and I'm nervous af to be around normies like that. Plus, my uncle, one of the only decent people left in my life, had blood clots in his lungs today and is in the hospital. Fuck man, shit just keep going wrong.
Yeah, i noticed you've been rotting on this forum a lot meanwhile i get bored after posting more than 10 times, now i see why and yeah it makes complete sense now, wish you all the best man hope everything works soon :feelsokman:

Brutal. Sounds like your house has some shitty wiring and/or power panel. Our house was like that too before we upgraded form a lousy 60 amp power panel to a 200 amp one
yeah probably, and its one of them houses thats split into four, so i have to hear a roastie with her kid on my left wall

Yeah, i noticed you've been rotting on this forum a lot meanwhile i get bored after posting more than 10 times, now i see why and yeah it makes complete sense now, wish you all the best man hope everything works soon :feelsokman:
Thanks bro. Right now I quite literally have nothing better to do but be here. It can't stay like this though, as it's pure suifuel. I need a job to be able to afford to do more car stuff. I need to do something productive instead of rotting 24/7

yeah probably, and its one of them houses thats split into four, so i have to hear a roastie with her kid on my left wall
That's brutal. Glad we own the whole house. It not a fancy house, but it's alright

That's brutal. Glad we own the whole house. It not a fancy house, but it's alright
is it 2 stories, i would soy overload as a kid when i saw a big 2 story house, cause i was either in homelss shelters or shitty apartments :feelsrope:

is it 2 stories, i would soy overload as a kid when i saw a big 2 story house, cause i was either in homelss shelters or shitty apartments :feelsrope:
Ah, I see. That's absolutely brutal. I will always be thankful we had our own house.

I know soyboys say this all the time, but things will get better naturally. Grief always turns into appreciation if you give it enough time :feelscry: Try not to stress yourself out

Ah, I see. That's absolutely brutal. I will always be thankful we had our own house.
indeed, be thankful like thanksgiving, with turkey and mashed potatoes, and gravy, and cranberry sauce, and green beans, and turkey stuffing, and pumpkin pie :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I know soyboys say this all the time, but things will get better naturally. Grief always turns into appreciation if you give it enough time :feelscry: Try not to stress yourself out
In a way, it already has. I can look back on the time I had with my father and appreciate all we did together. Still though, I doubt my inceldom is ever gonna get better and I doubt I'll ever have a decent social life. Some things simply don't get better and you shouldn't delude yourself. The car will get fixed though and I will enjoy driving it a lot again. That much for sure

indeed, be thankful like thanksgiving, with turkey and mashed potatoes, and gravy, and cranberry sauce, and green beans, and turkey stuffing, and pumpkin pie :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Thanksgiving is a good holiday. My uncle usually makes a broccoli and cheese casserole for thanksgiving, and it's really good. Food is a good cope

Thanksgiving is a good holiday. My uncle usually makes a broccoli and cheese casserole for thanksgiving, and it's really good. Food is a good cope
how do we as inkwells, sit down at a dinner like that and even think of anything to be thankful about? its absurd, i wish i had mavis from Hotel Transylvania taking my inkwell cok

how do we as inkwells, sit down at a dinner like that and even think of anything to be thankful about? its absurd, i wish i had mavis from Hotel Transylvania taking my inkwell cok
Yeah, I wish I had a gf as well. I still have my mother, uncle, and grandpa as remaining family members. I am thankful for that much. The amount of family keeps decreasing over time rapidly too. I need a gf man. Nothing else is gonna help me all that much. No car despite how insanely fun they are can replace a loving gf

What was the last blackpill you took that did this?

In a way, it already has. I can look back on the time I had with my father and appreciate all we did together. Still though, I doubt my inceldom is ever gonna get better and I doubt I'll ever have a decent social life. Some things simply don't get better and you shouldn't delude yourself. The car will get fixed though and I will enjoy driving it a lot again. That much for sure
True, can't change the brutal rules of nature unfortunately. All anyone can really do is create as much dopamine as possible by ourselves :feelshaha:

No car despite how insanely fun they are can replace a loving gf

It turns out that the "good" side of women is that they are selective and have a really true pattern of choice. And we are not in that standard

True, can't change the brutal rules of nature unfortunately. All anyone can really do is create as much dopamine as possible by ourselves :feelshaha:
Yep. Gotta enjoy anything we can

ive taken the blackpill for so long, i cant even stand being outside, much less around people anymore
I go outside, but no to be around people, just to go out in nature. Going to our cabin is great because there are no other people there to mess it up. I also enjoy driving the riding mower and smelling the fresh cut grass. IT takes 3 hours to cut the grass sometimes, and is pretty relaxing

It turns out that the "good" side of women is that they are selective and have a really true pattern of choice. And we are not in that standard
Yep. Their standards are ridiculous though. I deserve a looksmatched gf

I go outside, but no to be around people, just to go out in nature. Going to our cabin is great because there are no other people there to mess it up. I also enjoy driving the riding mower and smelling the fresh cut grass. IT takes 3 hours to cut the grass sometimes, and is pretty relaxing
do u listen to music with earbuds as u do chores too

Yep. Gotta enjoy anything we can

The word “enjoy” is funny and states that the pain is greater in the midst of all this. It's just a way to make you accept misery like a prostitute, and for which you should be “grateful”. Hilarious.

do u listen to music with earbuds as u do chores too
Not cutting grass, but other chores I do. The riding mower is so loud with it's 24 horsepower V-twin engine and 3 blade cutting deck that you would never hear music over it's sound

Not cutting grass, but other chores I do. The riding mower is so loud with it's 24 horsepower V-twin engine and 3 blade cutting deck that you would never hear music over it's sound
your lawnmower sounds like a mogging machine

The word “enjoy” is funny and states that the pain is greater in the midst of all this. It's just a way to make you accept misery like a prostitute, and for which you should be “grateful”. Hilarious.
Overall, the suffering has objectively been outweighing the good things in life. That's why I'm so fucking thrilled when something goes my way for a change and I make the most of it

Brutal, I can relate. There were times in my life where I didn't shower for months

your lawnmower sounds like a mogging machine
It's a Craftsman ZTS 7500 Zero turn mower. Pretty badass mower and has been handling that hard yard since 2009. Only needed minor repairs as well and has 275 hours on it. Sometimes the grass is 3 feet high, and that machine cuts it right up

Brutal, I can relate. There were times in my life where I didn't shower for months
Yeah, sometimes the rot is just too hard, and there isn't enough willpower to shower

Overall, the suffering has objectively been outweighing the good things in life. That's why I'm so fucking thrilled when something goes my way for a change and I make the most of it

Good should be something normal for everyone. And not a current seen as something “too good for this world”, the good should be normal and happen again and again without stopping.

Yeah, sometimes the rot is just too hard, and there isn't enough willpower to shower
Do you also have severe anxiety? I often find it very difficult to even go on a simple walk around cities and towns in fear of being judged

Do you also have severe anxiety? I often find it very difficult to even go on a simple walk around cities and towns in fear of being judged

Shyness is more like arrogance. But if you are a truecel, you will attract negative attention. Good thing I'm hikikomori, that's really good.

Good should be something normal for everyone. And not a current seen as something “too good for this world”, the good should be normal and happen again and again without stopping.
I know. Good should just be typical in your life, not some extremely memorable occurrence

Not that kind of anxiety. I walk around town without much worry