Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m really tired of life

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I’m tired of being lonely, I’m tired of being broke, I’m tired of being low IQ, I’m tired of being short, I’m tired of not being good at anything, I’m tired of being ugly

NEETmaxx is heaven tbh. Just sit around and play video games all day while wasting normie taxes

Incels feel too much pressure because they respect social norms too much. Just stop caring and radicalize tourself ideologically, it's a good shield against... life.

I’m tired of being lonely, I’m tired of being broke, I’m tired of being low IQ, I’m tired of being short, I’m tired of not being good at anything, I’m tired of being ugly
Smoke weed

Being broke is something thats in your control

Theres work programs the government offers that will help you find a job if your 15-30 years old

You can always apply for jobs and work overtime.

For loneliness I understand you but depending how ugly you are that's also within your control also depends on how old you are too.

The other things you mentioned are out of your control. PLEASE FOCUS ON THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL
Who the fuck let all these cuckold GrAYfags in here? Go fuck yourself stupid bluepilled bitch

Hehe

Aren't we all :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Try going for walk in nature if you can (I know in many places it's all but gone). It is the only thing that makes me feel good anymore.

there are things you can control then control them dumb cunt

Stop worrying about things you can't control retard
Stop worrying about not getting sex :soy::soy::foidSoy:
@Zer0/∞ someone should kill all these bluepulled cucks

Cope or rope buddy boyo

Theres work programs the government offers that will help you find a job if your 15-30 years old

For loneliness I understand you but depending how ugly you are that's also within your control also depends on how old you are too.

The other things you mentioned are out of your control. PLEASE FOCUS ON THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL
:feels::soy::bluepill: @Zer0/∞

No, I can't get rich without winning the lottery because of my low iq. by rich I mean earning $65k+ a year

Brootal and highly resonates with me, i wish sexlessness was my only problem in life.

Yea man it’s over

Ok but why do u dumb niggers say I give bluepilled advice

you want him to LDAR?
No nigger BUT HE CHOSE TO FUCKING LDAR. HE CHOSE TO RUIN HIS LIFE. UNLIKE ME I NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE FROM THE START. HE DESERVES HIS SHIT LIFE

That's what im saying he is able to control his life in terms of how much he can make
OK BUT DONT GIVE THE MOTHER FUCKER ADVICE cuz he did it to himself. Now i’d understand if he was in my situation but even i know it’s over

Rope

stfu cunt

you got in your situation cus your retarded
Nigga i accomplished more then you being “retarded” how dumb do you feel. Imagine if i was raised correctly. You’ll never be on my level even if i’m a loser.

stfu cunt

you got in your situation cus your retarded
No because i wasn’t socialized properly and delt with a racist family and had mental illnesses from being born 2 months premature.

Do you guys think i can join the military if I have a history of mental illness

No because i wasn’t socialized properly and delt with a racist family and had mental illnesses from being born 2 months premature.
I’ve had similar experiences. I’ve been in my room playing video games for the past 10 years. I didn’t go to highschool really. While my peers were at school I was browsing this site, 4chan, and playing vidya

No nigger BUT HE CHOSE TO FUCKING LDAR. HE CHOSE TO RUIN HIS LIFE. UNLIKE ME I NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE FROM THE START. HE DESERVES HIS SHIT LIFE
What is there to ruin that isn’t already ruined? I’m not NT so I can’t make friends, I never got to socialize with people my age, I’m poor, and I have a low IQ. And I’m not saying I have a low IQ for no reason. A psychologist in real life gave me an IQ test when I was 15 (because of my mental illnesses) and I scored below average

Kys dumb nigger

Some people are truly the cause of there own suffering

If there are things you can control then control them dumb cunt

Stop worrying about things you can't control retard
Please tell me what I can control? Are you saying I should go work at McDonald’s for the rest of my life and be happy?

Stop acting like these dumb redpillers

"muh but I-I gotta wageslave wahhhhh"

You can wageslave and find a side hustle

or you can LDAR
Well I hate working because I feel inferior whenever I leave my home so I think I’ll LDAR and apply for neetbux. If that doesn’t work I’ll rope in Minecraft

Whatever its your life
You do seem a little blue pulled though. Why are you here? Maybe looksmax.org would be a better website for you since you’re against LDAR’ing and think people can change their lives

You’ll never ascend here. This place isn’t for people that think they can ascend imo

LMAO

your such a retard

just go LDAR retard you will probably get fired once you start working anyways
How is what I said retarded? You’re trying to ascend (which is evident from your username) so go to looksmax instead of this forum. That place is full of people that are trying to self improve and whatever. If you keep coming here you seem like the retard tbh

It´s fine to feel tired.

No on
Nigga go look at the website

Look at the post above

All they say is just mew and to chew gum which is what Im doing
Personally, I think mewing and jaw exercises are pseudoscience. But the people that do believe in that say it takes 10+ years to see a difference and the difference won’t be big if you start doing it after puberty.

I’d be looksmaxxing if I had a high iq. I could high income max then afford plastic surgeries

Sounds like its time for ur GrAY ass to euphorically rejoice, mang

I was happier as a NEET during the pandemic.