Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm really suicidal right now

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
This doesnt happen often and I bet it will go away when I wake up. Sadly no department stores are working so I can't buy some rope. Recommendations for what type length etc of rope to get and how to tie the noose what to choose as a support platform etc. Are greatly appreciated. I bet I'll still be shitposting in a week but at least I'll have it prepared for the next suicidal episode.

0D59D157 318B 432E AAB1 861C41BBF04B

please don’t rope, there has to be anothER way

I know it sounds pretty cucked and low t.
But sometimes crying helps.

It's ok OP we're here for you. U don't gotta rope just cope here with us. :feelsautistic:

What happens fren? Are the copes not working anymore? Pls don't kill yourself,don't let normies win.

What happens fren? Are the copes not working anymore? Pls don't kill yourself,don't let normies win.
Normies and chads always win. We're the losers.

E997A65E 6EDA 4897 BAF4 7DFDDF1EA138
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CAT GODDAMNIT

IT IS SO CUTE

t. future tranny

Of course not,those degenerates don't even actually like anime most of the time,they just want to look like a cute anime girl in their delusional minds and they always fail miserably,I fucking hate trannies.

Last edited:
View attachment 186042LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CAT GODDAMNIT

IT IS SO CUTE
Very based cat. Incels should derive enjoyment in other manners, helping animals is a great one for many reasons. Go volunteer at an animal shelter or adopt a puppy that needs a new owner. @Saber

I'm always suicidal

You would not be suicidal if you would have an own a car.

I have a car and a license

I know that licence part but did not you crash your car or something else happened? Regardless, why are you suicidal if you have a car? I would understand it, if you are unable to drive. Having suicidal thoughts because of it, is something normal.

I'm kinda suicidal too because i have to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks of freedom. A prison has a better looking environment than my job.

I know that licence part but did not you crash your car or something else happened? Regardless, why are you suicidal if you have a car? I would understand it, if you are unable to drive. Having suicidal thoughts because of it, is something normal.
I did crash it but my cousin fixed it and only took money for the parts bless him. I dont care that much about my car or license there are way bigger priorities in my life like friends or love or my career

It's ok OP we're here for you. U don't gotta rope just cope here with us. :feelsautistic:
Look how many Notifications u got , we are here for you and you can count on us :)
dont lose hope
look for something enjoyable and do it more often, if you dont find anything get inspired.

watch a movie
read a book
listen to music
draw something

anything really, occupy your mind until you find joy in what you are doing <3 dont give up

don't do it, thERe musT Be another way

I dont care that much about my car or license there are way bigger priorities in my life like friends or love or my career

You care about it otherwise you would not have a driver licence and you would not drive. A driver licence and car is needed in order to have an actual career in the first place. You also need a driver licence for a social circle in order to participate in social events and you also need to drive when it is about females.
A driver licence is above everything.

Last edited:
You care about it otherwise you would not have a driver licence and you would not drive. A driver licence and car is needed in order to have an actual career in he first place. You also need a driver licence for a social circle in order to participate in social events and you also need to drive when it is about females.
A driver licence is above everything.
I guess I just take it for granted since I already have it.