Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Im really starting to think coronavirus is fake now

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Seriously wtf, two weeks ago everyone was too afraid to go near eachother, but now you have thousands of people going out huddled up to eachother protesting. In one pic I saw a ton of femoids interlocking arms at a protest.
If this doesnt lead to a massive spike in coronavirus cases then its suspicious as fuck.

Most people are immune to it. Or they experience symptoms so mild they forget about it and don't even realize they were ever sick

The lockdown was mostly just an authoritarian act

The lockdown was mostly just an authoritarian act

The irony is that democrat politicians acted like tough guys against regular people who just wanted to mind their own business and go back to work, but when the real violence kicks in, they just watch and even justify it.

Does anyone remember how the major of Chicago talked just few weeks ago ? "Don't make us treat you like criminals"

What a joke.

Last edited:
I am at an "essential" buisness. I touch hands with roughly 350 people per day. Ive touched like 30,000 peoples hands or more since cornavirus in my area. I stopped washing my hands and wearing gloves after like two weeks of the shit because i didnt care anymore. I dont see how its possible that i wouldnt have came into contact with it yet if its so prevailent you can get it at the grocery store or by standing closer than 6 feet from someone. How do i not have it after touching hands with 30k people and touching my face after?

it was pretty obviously a NWO scam from the beginning

I am at an "essential" buisness. I touch hands with roughly 350 people per day. Ive touched like 30,000 peoples hands or more since cornavirus in my area. I stopped washing my hands and wearing gloves after like two weeks of the shit because i didnt care anymore. I dont see how its possible that i wouldnt have came into contact with it yet if its so prevailent you can get it at the grocery store or by standing closer than 6 feet from someone. How do i not have it after touching hands with 30k people and touching my face after?
You have it, you're just asymptomatic i bet

It’s all a hoax bro, it isn’t real at all. Your being fooled.

If you are going that far, why not distrust everything?
Rome fell last Thursday.

your moms pussy is fake

the virus exists probably but the media has overblown it. it's most likely a ploy to microchip or vaccinate us all with some questionable jew vaccine.

the virus exists probably but the media has overblown it. it's most likely a ploy to microchip or vaccinate us all with some questionable jew vaccine.
They release the virus to terrify us. Just wait for the "cure" and how convenient it will be as a nano/pico-bot experiment on the goyim.

Seriously wtf, two weeks ago everyone was too afraid to go near eachother, but now you have thousands of people going out huddled up to eachother protesting. In one pic I saw a ton of femoids interlocking arms at a protest.
If this doesnt lead to a massive spike in coronavirus cases then its suspicious as fuck.
its not fake rather its very weak illness that only kills niggas who were gonna die anyway(such as fat 700 pound buffalos, old fags, immunocompromised trash etc.)

Stop coping, it’s real. My brothers friends aunts sisters cousin had it. They almost died. :feelstastyman:

I'm sure the tech companies are lining up to get the government backed megadeal on producing the first proper phone tracing app, digital id card and mass smart cctv system - what better way to bring it in than a fake 'killer of all' virus....

It's real, it's just vastly overblown by normies who do whatever the media and social media tell them (well, not anymore, now "rathithm" is the new virus). But hey, $1200 check from the 'gummint and we might get anothe one? I'm not complainin'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back