Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm really starting to rage over how society sexualizes children yet incels are are called "pedophiles" for feeling attraction towards teenage girls.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Here's a few threads I made or have seen:

My threads:

I've seen:

articles:

anyways, as you can see, society is sexualizing little kids

LITTLE KIDS, NOT JUST TEENAGERS

yet we are the bad guys for saying "oh that 17 year old girl in booty shorts is hot"

yet society is doing this:

"oh just promote lusting over toddlers, nothing wrong with that"

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

This shit is pure ER fuel. They are normalising REAL pedophilia, while simultaneously shaming men for normal sexual attraction to sexually mature girls.

Because that shit like the hooters thing are seen as novelties and jokes.
And no one is gonna actually use that as an excuse to act on them.

"jokes"

so you're sain it's a "joke" to dress toddlers up like sluts?

"jokes"

so you're sain it's a "joke" to dress toddlers up like sluts?
Nope
I'm saying foids thinks its a "joke" to dress up toddlers like sluts?

I've seen women, even in curry land, teachers commenting on about how prepubescent foids looks attractive in revealing clothes.

Apparently they don't think it's sexualizing/a gateway to sexualization.

Sodom and Gomorrah on a global scale

Nope
I'm saying foids thinks its a "joke" to dress up toddlers like sluts?

I've seen women, even in curry land, teachers commenting on about how prepubescent foids looks attractive in revealing clothes.

Apparently they don't think it's sexualizing/a gateway to sexualization.
i see

i hate women

Kikenstein Shekelberg must be proud.

@Edmund_Kemper @GoffSystemQB @mylifeistrash thoughts?

this is insanity to a whole nother level

Right now drag queens reading to toddlers is ok and acceptable but you think some 17 year old is hot, you EVIL MONSTER YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED ABD TORTURED TO DEATH :soy::soy:

i see

i hate women
Yup.

The whole thing is just a one off gag to them.

It's the same with how they complain that they don't dress for men. Which is partially true. They dress to flex on other foids. And they dress for Chad.

Huge, huge cope

Are child beauty pageants / swimsuit competitions "just a joke" and a "novelty"

Some people need to be burnt

Conversely remember the time last year when a 5 year old (((autistic))) boy was placed on the sex offenders register for life for playfully hugging and kissing a female classmate?

Even though child psychologists and social services agreed that during the Phallic stages of psychosexual development it was normal for boys and girls to be curious about and tell each other about "boys have a penis" and "girls have a vagina". Sometimes mild touching was also allowed between ages 3-6 years old.

Also (((austic children))) are being groomed and gaslighted into thinking they are trans and don't like girls?

It seems imposing Eugenics by identifying and determining the trajectory of an ugly incels life is being started younger and younger.

Blackpill, while not sexual, there is some indication an incel can be determined at a young age by judging facial attraction, either by children or adults alike.

Conversely remember the time last year when a 5 year old (((autistic))) boy was placed on the sex offenders register for life for playfully hugging and kissing a female classmate?

Even though child psychologists and social services agreed that during the Phallic stages of psychosexual development it was normal for boys and girls to be curious about and tell each other about "boys have a penis" and "girls have a vagina". Sometimes mild touching was also allowed between ages 3-6 years old.

Also (((austic children))) are being groomed and gaslighted into thinking they are trans and don't like girls?

It seems imposing Eugenics by identifying and determining the trajectory of an ugly incels life is being started younger and younger.

Blackpill, while not sexual, there is some indication an incel can be determined at a young age by judging facial attraction, either by children or adults alike.
this world never ceases to disgust me

It's worse on Instagram where they flaunt their loli daughters in skimpy bathing suits with their asses exposed front in center.

get the gun nigga

Yup.

The whole thing is just a one off gag to them.

It's the same with how they complain that they don't dress for men. Which is partially true. They dress to flex on other foids. And they dress for Chad.
true. jus whores everywhere

It's worse on Instagram where they flaunt their loli daughters in skimpy bathing suits with their asses exposed front in center.
yeah but those chicks are usually young teens, not little kids

Some are kids aswell
that's disturbing tbh

honestly i haven't seen asses under 13 on instagram, although i'm sure they exist :feelsugh:

Huge, huge cope

Are child beauty pageants / swimsuit competitions "just a joke" and a "novelty"

Some people need to be burnt
holy shit those too are atrocious

Lifefuel for IT niggers :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6