Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m really craving and longing for the feeling of warmth and sensation of having a girlfriend by my side.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★
I’m really craving and longing for the feeling of warmth and sensation of having a girlfriend by my side.

I’m a highly sensitive person, and I’ve been a loner all of my life. I hate not having any control over my emotions.

My life really feels meaningless at this point. I have way too many goals that I’m trying to achieve, but at the same time I’m also craving the feeling of having a girlfriend and having intimacy with her. After much stress and despair, I start craving anything that feels good, such as that.

Same. I'm longing for a woman's loving touch and love. So fucking sad we can't have that man

I don't know if having a girlfriend will fulfil my life tbh I am not sure.

I can imagine a lot of things in my head, but not this kind of thing, though i wish for it real bad.

same here

but I have no friends, no social circle, and zero prospects of getting any foid lol

its over for me unless I go overseas and try to find a poor noodle

Same. I'm longing for a woman's loving touch and love. So fucking sad we can't have that man
Yeah. Me too.
I’m just desperate to achieve my goals and improve myself to eventually get a gf, but I’ll have to return to college first. But I think I could find a gf at college.

same here

but I have no friends, no social circle, and zero prospects of getting any foid lol

its over for me unless I go overseas and try to find a poor noodle
Maybe you should try going overseas.

Yeah. Me too.
I’m just desperate to achieve my goals and improve myself to eventually get a gf, but I’ll have to return to college first. But I think I could find a gf at college.
I ain't improving myself to try to get a gf. If she doesn't want me in my natural state, she can go fuck herself, lol

Well what about financial success, etc.?
I'm just gonna work a regular job. Just enough to afford my car hobby. Not gonna stress myself out trying to make big money.

Not only that but we're seen as villains for wanting so, I hate this cruel world

Not only that but we're seen as villains for wanting so, I hate this cruel world
Yes exactly. Simply being a man who wants a traditional wife is seen as being misogynistic or imperious or controlling.

I know. All we want is a woman, and we aren't even picky. I'd date well below my looksmatch, and date women twice my age too. Yet it's deemed totally fine for average and below average women to have insane standards and be chad only. Clown world

Without going overseas, I’m probably hopeless because I have no social life, barely returning to college, barely working on myself, etc.

I’m really craving and longing for the feeling of warmth and sensation of having a girlfriend by my side.

I’m a highly sensitive person, and I’ve been a loner all of my life. I hate not having any control over my emotions.

My life really feels meaningless at this point. I have way too many goals that I’m trying to achieve, but at the same time I’m also craving the feeling of having a girlfriend and having intimacy with her. After much stress and despair, I start craving anything that feels good, such as that.
Jewish race making sure that never happens :feelsLSD:

I don’t even care I just want to hear the screams of normies and foids burning aliv

I don’t even care I just want to hear the screams of normies and foids burning aliv
Or maybe just chads abs nor miss, that way foids won’t have any other options than the incels that are left.

Or maybe just chads abs nor miss, that way foids won’t have any other options than the incels that are left.
Yeah I want to do rape tortur against young girl (in Mein kraft)

They still wouldn't fuck us even if we and them were the last Humans alive.

Maybe stop being a hatefuel inkwell and things will get better :foidSoy: