Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Raising My Standards

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
"Just stop being so picky, bro."

Why? Even ugly chicks and absolute landwhales want nothing to do with me; they only want Chad. Until foids lower their standards, it makes no difference what our standards are.

But we know from experience that foids never accept lesser men than Chad.

So, from this day forward, I am hereby settling only for 10/10 Stacies. Because why the fuck not?

Last edited:
Exactly, women can fuck up to 4 or 5 points above the SMV, until I put a post on one, the deformed woman with girlfriend (he knows she's already deformed) yesterday.

there is no winning no matter what u do if ur an incel

I wanna date my looksmatch. men dating down is what creates incels

I wanna date your looksmatch too
be my guest

Weather you approach 10/10 stacies or 2/10 landwhales the results will be the same, atleast if you're a truecel.

"Just stop being so picky, bro."

Why? Even ugly chicks and absolute landwhales want nothing to do with me; they only want Chad. Until foids lower their standards, it makes no difference what our standards are.

But we know from experience that foids never accept lesser men than Chad.

So, from this day forward, I am hereby settling only for 10/10 Stacies. Because why the fuck not?

Because thre is a non zero chance to get women of any degree of attractiveness, the chance is blown down tremendously for incels but it exists nonetheless, the chance also decreases monotonically with how attractive they are and in a convex manner.

Anything else is self-harm cope people say to feel better about their weakness. Don't twist the blackpill to be your self-harm razor, this affects new people who are genuinely sensible and trying to understand the realities of the blackpill.

If the odds for attractive and ugly girls are practically the same, you might as well aim for the top tbh.

If the odds for attractive and ugly girls are practically the same, you might as well aim for the top tbh.
Not so much, but I think the trend is worse, at least in my region is not as extreme as in the north.

JFL at everybody here who believes in sub8 law and think that chads fuck with ugly woman.