Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm putting my cat on OMAD

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
She's fat. I want her to live a long healthy life, so I'm not letting her eat ad libitum anymore. Her obesity is my fault and my responsibility, and I need to fix it.

I'm going to feed her one 1/4 cup serving of dry kibble every day until I can feel her ribs and spine. Until she's skinny. At which point, I'll start feeding her that same serving twice a day.

If this works, I'll tell you guys so you can make your fat pets lose weight.

I also have a really obese 25lb cat, please tell me how this goes.

I understand why people are becoming obese. Low socioeconomic status, lack of stimulus, depression, high fructose corn syrup, processed foods etc.

But why is this also happening to pets?

I understand why people are becoming obese. Low socioeconomic status, lack of stimulus, depression, high fructose corn syrup, processed foods etc.

But why is this also happening to pets?
Mammals in general are overeaters by default

i have an obese cat maybe I should limit her diet as well

Irresponsible pet owners should be penalised tbh. If your pet is unhealthy and it's your fault, you need to rectify it.

You should make a cat recipe book.

was reading ur thread and got this captcha on kissanime at the same time

we reallty be livin in a matrix sometimes

i only feed my cat with dry prison food ngl and she is healthy weight

Yeah man. My friend used to have a fat diabetic cat. Get its weight under control.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back