Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm psychically unable to perform oral sex even if I wanted to. No mods I don't wan't to go down on a foid.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
I have what is called a tongue tie meaning the tissue below the tongue is very short and tight not even the white band thing which I removed, I mean the pink flesh surrounding my tongue I can barely get the tip of it past my front teeth. This condition can also supposedly lead to weak cheekbones jaw and horse face of course doctors in the US don't really care about this sort of thing or it goes unnoticed fuck this life. EDIT YES ORAL IS FOR FAGGOTS BUT NORMFAGS CAN ALL DO THIS AND WOULD JFL.

Last edited:
Only fags give oral anyway so who cares

Why would you want to perform oral sex?:feelsugh::feelswhat:

nothing changed

nothing changed
True not like I would get the chance to ascend just the idea though of a foid laughing at my dick size an virgin first time sex after jumping on ten inch dog dildos or some shit is just rage fuel.

True not like I would get the chance to ascend just the idea though of a foid laughing at my dick size an virgin first time sex after jumping on ten inch dog dildos or some shit is just rage fuel.
there are fingers too

over for psychiccels