Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Im proud to be an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I have never been so proud to be part of anything more than being part of this community
If disaggreing with blackpill suddenly made me a 10/10 Chad ı still wont change my ideas.

Cope

I'd rather be a blackpilled chad or normie.

Being an incel is being a genetic failure. I'm not proud of that.

I am not. I hate being incel. I would rather be a normie or chad with 0 self awareness than be a 2/10 incel. If you take pride in it, then your life probably isn't that bad.

massive cope.

The only thing I am proud is that I haven't fall low enough to go after landwhales

Get a tattoo of it.
Like that glorious guy of r/incels

I am also proud that I am blackpilled and but I am not happy that I am incel

ideal of community is masive cope. Everyone here propably dont give fucks sake about other incels.
Take egoismpill

Coping hard I see.
ideal of community is masive cope. Everyone here propably dont give fucks sake about other incels.
Take egoismpill
The only thing I am proud is that I haven't fall low enough to go after landwhales
I am not. I hate being incel. I would rather be a normie or chad with 0 self awareness than be a 2/10 incel. If you take pride in it, then your life probably isn't that bad.
Exactly, i hate being incel, i want to fuck some PUSSY and suck some boobs.

If i could do that i wouldn't give a fuck about blackpill.

Proud to be denied your rights? Come on.

You not supposed to be...

I have never been so proud to be part of anything more than being part of this community
If disaggreing with blackpill suddenly made me a 10/10 Chad ı still wont change my ideas.
Better than being a simp or cuck at least.