Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm proof women don't like nice guys

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Women can't respect a guy that is not atleast an 8/10 in looks. When a foid says she likes nice guys she means a nice guy that is at least an 8/10 in looks. Y'all have to remember, anything below a 7/10 is pretty much non existent to women.If you're not at least an 7/10, then even being noticed by women is going to be a big question mark. Y'all have to realize anything that can be fixed easily is not something that is valuable. Any guy can be nice any guy can have a good sense of humor, good hobbies etc. Any guy can have a nice personality.

What foids and IT cucks fail to realize is that every guy is nice, or has the capability to be nice. Even you and me for example. In real life i'm not rude to people, i'm not rude to foids who i find ugly, i dont insult kids, i don't disrespect animals. i normally get along well with everyone in my school, gym, social events etc. I don't start fights with anyone or I don't get involved with fights. I have great hobbies like gym, studying, travelling, bowling. But yet, i've always been treated like shit by women. Women are just vile creatures that cannot respect a guy who they find genetically inferior.

Women will only seek out 8/10 chads with shit personalitites, no hobbies, no goals in life. And fuck them for the sole reason that theyre a gentically superior male. Looks is life... Fuck NT copers.. Being NT doesn't mean shit when you're ugly. If you have autism, you can ascend with another foid with autism. But you can't because you're autistic and ugly.

They never did?

vile creatures that cannot respect a guy who they find genetically inferior.
even 4/10 female will disrespect 6/10 guy, cause she is told she deserves better.

Women and IT cucks (mostly) know it but they deliberately gaslight us with personality bs.

for ITcucks you basically need to be some kind of gandhi or religious saint to attract foids

meanwhile chad gropes their butt, plays with foids tits and call them sluts

Most incels are proof that nice guys won’t ever get whores. Myself, included. That’s why it’s best to just be dismissive towards them before they act like that towards you

Your looks determine if you're a nice guy.

Foids will reject the perfect guy like me, I got all the good qualities for a good romantic partner, but because I'm not very attractive they'll reject me and assume I'm a terrible person.

Why are you proving something that is already a fact?

Women can't respect a guy that is not atleast an 8/10 in looks. When a foid says she likes nice guys she means a nice guy that is at least an 8/10 in looks. Y'all have to remember, anything below a 7/10 is pretty much non existent to women.If you're not at least an 7/10, then even being noticed by women is going to be a big question mark. Y'all have to realize anything that can be fixed easily is not something that is valuable. Any guy can be nice any guy can have a good sense of humor, good hobbies etc. Any guy can have a nice personality.

What foids and IT cucks fail to realize is that every guy is nice, or has the capability to be nice. Even you and me for example. In real life i'm not rude to people, i'm not rude to foids who i find ugly, i dont insult kids, i don't disrespect animals. i normally get along well with everyone in my school, gym, social events etc. I don't start fights with anyone or I don't get involved with fights. I have great hobbies like gym, studying, travelling, bowling. But yet, i've always been treated like shit by women. Women are just vile creatures that cannot respect a guy who they find genetically inferior.

Women will only seek out 8/10 chads with shit personalitites, no hobbies, no goals in life. And fuck them for the sole reason that theyre a gentically superior male. Looks is life... Fuck NT copers.. Being NT doesn't mean shit when you're ugly. If you have autism, you can ascend with another foid with autism. But you can't because you're autistic and ugly.
The friendzone is the fate of a Sub5 male who dares to make advances towards a female

Women don't like non-chads.

Personality bro.

Foids will reject the perfect guy like me, I got all the good qualities for a good romantic partner, but because I'm not very attractive they'll reject me and assume I'm a terrible person.

And then they get beat up by Chad for the 10th time.