Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m pro segregation,and anti blm and anti reparations

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : blacks don’t have the mental capabilities to lives amongst non blacks, they significantly under preform when comes to math and other subjects,it’s been years since blm started in 2013 and if you compare the poverty, murder and illiteracy from now to 2024 not a single stat will have improved . This is all over the world btw not just America and lastly blacks would spend their money on Jordan’s , iPhones , hellcats and jewelry in 1 week

Title : blacks don’t have the mental capabilities to lives amongst non blacks, they significantly under preform when comes to math and other subjects,it’s been years since blm started in 2013 and if you compare the poverty, murder and illiteracy from now to 2024 not a single stat will have improved . This is all over the world btw not just America and lastly blacks would spend their money on Jordan’s , iPhones , hellcats and jewelry in 1 week
arent you black yourself?

rare based nigger

This is one thing I never understood, how come so many dirt-poor nigs in hoods drive Hellcats or Escalades?

My assumption is that they probably take out loans they can’t afford, then purposely crash the car after missing some payments and hope the insurance companies don’t notice. Is that the case?

I wouldn't say race is the issue, rather, just the hyper materialistic society within the west. If blacks were put into a society that valued something else then surely they wouldn't be such degenerates

I wouldn't say race is the issue, rather, just the hyper materialistic society within the west. If blacks were put into a society that valued something else then surely they wouldn't be such degenerates
Other races don’t waste their money