Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm pro abortion to deal with psychopaths

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm pro abortion, just not the kind you think.

I support illegal abortions in that they force psychopath women to riskfully murder their babies, risking the danger of mutilation or even death. These are worthless to our societies anyway and the less psychopaths are born, the higher trust and caring our societies can be.

Furthermore, they would have 5 minutes of "fun" (sex) just so they can murder a helpless child. These subhumans should not only risk a bloodbath of death, but I am not opposed to the idea of post-natal abortion for them too!

Poor "fusion of cells" are chopped piece-by-piece with a tool, like blending fruits into juice!! Therefore, it is only fair, that those women, feel what their murdered bundle of joy had gone through, 20 minutes of fun, in exchange for 20 minutes of "fun" (avenging for the unborn angels)!

It's only fair. Women who aborted their babies by the pill, should be given lethal injection or VX gas chamber, meanwhile, women who surgically removed (what a fancy term) their baby, shall be tossed into a giant blender.

Last edited:
I'm pro letting females kill themselves in incidents caused by their own negligence